𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝙵𝚕𝚢'𝚜 (28)

In the morning, me and Shuichi, as usual, went to school. Kaede and Rantaro were shocked to hear what had actually happened, at the very least, but I, on the other, "Am glad." I chuckle, placing my hands behind my head. "Angie is as well!" It had been two weeks since we discovered the truth, and reported it all to the police and Kirgiri, and as of now, my life has changed quite a bit.

Tsumugi is now in jail for attempted murder, breaking and entering, and much much more. Angie and Himiko are going out too now, as well as Korekiyo and Gotta. Apparently, the cumdumpster and Kaediot are in a situationship, for the sake of Bakamatsu's first relationship. And as for me- "Ouma-kun!" Yep, I'm with Saihara-chan. Rantarhoe and Kiiboy are going to be going on their first date next week. So, I'd say life is going pretty good. "Guess what!" Shuichi said enthusiastically, holding his phone in his hands as he ran up to me.

I grinned, "Yes~, my beloved detective?" I snickered, he rolled his eyes playfully. "They found a cure for Kaito's disease! He's being released tomorrow!" Oh, yeah. I nodded. 'Sorta forget he existed.' I thought boredly, yawning over-dramatically. "Ugh, Kokichi!" He scolded, "Just think! Y-you can prove to Harukawa-san that you helped Kaito, with his help ofcourse !" His stutter had dropped tremendously, so it was rare nowadays to hear a single stutter from him. However, it wasn't impossible. Occasionally he slips up and stutters when he's nervous, or in a rush, but hey, who really cares? So what if he's got a stuttering disorder? Hell, I had a stuttering problem before, although it wasn't permanent.

Anyhow, I nodded, "Doubt that bi- woman- will believe anything that's good about lil ol' me." I noticed his glare when I went to call her a bitch, so I changed it up a bit, so now he just gave me a conspicuous look. "Yeah, okay. Well, anyways, look forward to that. So, about that case Mom and I were working on. We checked the crime scene one last time, and since our last visit, the husbands ex wife, Serena, had apparently stopped by the scene. We found her prints on the filing cabinet, unlike last time-"

It feels like only a few more hours have gone by since my life turned around, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't somewhat glad I got to where I am now. I occasionally help Shuichi and auntie out with their cases, if it's not something too private. But if it's just simple homicide, then I am a master in that section. 'Is not lying- really this refreshing?' I thought, filling like a truck ton of weight was lifted off my shoulders already.

I sighed, smiling as the detective went on about his new leads on his case. 'Maybe....I can live with this.'

---------

Guys and girls....WE ARE NEARING THE END OF THE STORY!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?! 😭 THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR LOVE THUS FAR, AND I HOPE YOU STAY WITH ME TIL THE END!!! <3333

Mei-chan