𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 1 - 𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓓𝓪𝔂

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 1 – 𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓓𝓪𝔂
∞─𝑯𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒅 𝑺𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓─∞
ϟ∞❦❝─Like you care─❞❦∞ϟ

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 1 – 𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓓𝓪𝔂∞─𝑯𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒅 𝑺𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓─∞ϟ∞❦❝─Like you care─❞❦∞ϟ

↤―❅✧●⚇●✧❅―↦

“Athena! Get up!” Elena yelled, knocking on her sister's door. Athena groaned and rolled over in her bed, not wanting to hear her sister's voice this morning. “Athena!” 

“Okay!” She yelled back, pushing her blankets off her roughly. Elena knocked again, hoping her sister would let her in. “Go away!” 

Elena scoffed, before walking down the stairs. She hated her sister with a burning passion. It had always just been the three of them, but since their parents died Elena shut them both out. 

Even going as far as to blame it on them. Both Jeremy and Athena wouldn’t take it, and shut her out. Not talking to her, unless they needed to. It just made it worse now that school was starting. 

Athena walked out of her walk-in closet, with a cute black jumper on, and a black bag to match it. She did her hair up into a ponytail, before walking out of her room, and down the stairs. 

“Bye, be good,” Jenna told her, sweetly. She then kissed her cheek, before walking out of the house. Athena rolled her eyes, walking into the kitchen, just in time to see Elena questioning her brother. 

“Hey, are you okay?” she asked him. Athena and Jeremy both scoffed. 

“Like you care,” they both answered, before walking out of the house. Elena looked at her siblings with anger, before a car honked, meaning Bonnie was here for her. 

↤―❅✧●⚇●✧❅―↦

“Moon!” Tyler yelled out, removing his arms from Vicky, and pulling Athena into a hug. Athena laughed, and smiled at Vicky. 

“How are you doing, kid?” Vicky asked her. Athena shrugged, while Matt came over to them. 

“I’m okay,” she told them. Jeremy made his way over to them, with a frown on his face. “And I’m only a year younger than you.” 

“I know,” Vicky said, before linking her arm with Athena’s. Athena leaned her head on Vicky’s shoulder. She has always felt very safe with them. “How bitchy was Elena?” 

“Trying to act like she cares, as if she didn’t blame us for their death!” Athena and Jeremy answered her. Vicky scoffed, and rolled her eyes. 

“Your sister is even bitchier than the devil,” Vicky told her. Athena scoffed, and shook her head. 

“The devil doesn’t exist,” she stated matter-of-factly, before the bell rang. “Alright, see you guys later.”