𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 2.3 - 𝓝𝓸𝓫𝓮𝓵 𝓞𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓵

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 2.3 – 𝓝𝓸𝓫𝓮𝓵 𝓞𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓵 
∞─𝑩𝒆𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒚𝒂𝒍─∞
Ϟ∞❦❝─It’s, uh, It’s okay. Thank you for saving me. I’ll be in the car.─❞❦∞ϟ

↽♕༝·𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙤𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝·༝♕⇁

“You must know something!” Damon yelled, slamming his hands on his dashboard. 

Stefan flinched slightly, holding his phone closer to him. Damon was breathing heavily, with his eyes holding nothing but rage. Stefan sighed and put the phone back to his ear. 

“You have to hurry,” Stefan whispered into the phone, sounding desperate. 

“We’re trying,” Bonnie said sadly. Stefan cursed many times in his head, before nodding. Even though she couldn’t see it. 

“Call us back when you get more information.” 

Without hearing an answer he hung up the phone. Damon was breathing heavily, looking at the road ahead of him with anger. 

“Damon…” 

“No! NO! This wasn’t supposed to happen!” he yelled and slammed his hands on the wheel. 

Stefan looked at the road with sadness, knowing that he felt the same. They had both felt that Athena getting kidnapped was their fault. They couldn’t do anything to protect her and that made it worse for them. Knowing that they couldn’t protect what was like their sister. 

“We’ll find her,” Stefan said. He didn’t know if he was trying to convince himself that or Damon. Either way it was kinda working. 

“It’s my fault.” 

“She used her magic on you. It’s not your fault.” 

“No! It is! I didn’t let her see her friend! Who by the way was turned into a vampire last night! How are we going to tell her that?!” Damon yelled, looking over at his brother. 

Stefan realized the mistake that they had made, by locking her up in the house. They didn't mean to make her use her magic just to get out of the house. They just wanted her to be safe and not hurt. 

“We will find her,” he whispered to himself. Knowing that the more he believed it the more it might happen. 

↽♕༝·𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙤𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝·༝♕⇁

Athena woke up from her nap an hour later. She felt slightly better that she got more sleep, but also scared. She didn’t know what was going to happen in the near future, and it scared her.