𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 7 - 𝓔𝓶𝓲𝓵𝔂 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓷𝓮𝓽𝓽

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 7 – 𝓔𝓶𝓲𝓵𝔂 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓷𝓮𝓽𝓽
∞─𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒔─∞
ϟ∞❦❝─Emily made me a promise, and she broke it─❞❦∞ϟ

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 7 – 𝓔𝓶𝓲𝓵𝔂 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓷𝓮𝓽𝓽∞─𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒔─∞ϟ∞❦❝─Emily made me a promise, and she broke it─❞❦∞ϟ

↤―❅✧●⚇●✧❅―↦

“Athena.”  A voice whispered in the young girl's ear. Athena fluttered her eyes open, trying to find out where that voice came from. She felt the dirt under her, making her look up around herself. She was laying down in the woods, next to a tomb. It had the clear words of ‘Bennett’ on it, making Athena gulp. 

She slowly stood up, looking around to see if anyone was around. It was weird she just randomly showed up at the Bennett tomb. 

“Hello?” Athena asked out, looking to her left. She could hear a faint voice call out to her. 

“Athena.” the voice whispered once again. But no one was around her, so it was like she was going crazy. Athena turned around suddenly, seeing Bonnie laying on the floor. 

She gasped, and ran over to her. She dropped to her feet, shaking Bonnie lightly. “Bonnie! Wake up!” 

Bonnie then gasped herself, looking up at Athena with confusion, before looking around herself. She then looked back up at Athena. 

“What’s going on?” she asked her. Athena shrugged. 

“I don’t know, one minute I was sleeping next to lexi, then the next I’m here,” she said. Athena quickly grabbed Bonnie’s hand and pulled her off the floor. “Did you hear anybody calling your name?” 

“Yeah, how did you. . .” Bonnie trailed off, knowing Athena heard it too. Bonnie sighed out. “We might have a problem.” 

↤―❅✧●⚇●✧❅―↦

“Grams?” Athena and Bonnie entered the old house they used to play in as children. Gram turned around the corner, looking at the two girls in pj’s with dirt all over them. 

“Oh dear, what has happened?” Grams asked them. Athena and Bonnie looked at each other hesitantly before looking back over to Grams. 

“Someone's haunting us,” Athena told her. Gram looked at them confused, while Bonnie suddenly grabbed Athena’s hand out of worry. Athena squeezed her hand in reassurance, before nodding. “But we don’t exactly know why, or who it is.” 

“Alright dears,” Sheila smiled at them warmly, before pulling them into the living room. She sat them down on the couch before pulling out a book from the shelf. “I might be able to help. Would you like that?”