𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 11 - 𝓑𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓦𝓪𝓻

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 11 – 𝓑𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓦𝓪𝓻
∞─𝒎𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔─∞
Ϟ∞❦❝─M-m-mom─❞❦∞ϟ

 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 11 – 𝓑𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓦𝓪𝓻∞─𝒎𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔─∞Ϟ∞❦❝─M-m-mom─❞❦∞ϟ

  ↤―❅✧●⚇●✧❅―↦

“What are we gonna do?” Bonnie asked Athena. Athena turned to the girl and shrugged, a defeated but happy look on her face.

“We need to wait. Stefan and Damon are on their way-” Athena was telling them, but Elena thought it was appropriate to interrupt her. 

“For me of course,” Elena said cockily. Athena and Bonnie looked at her with disbelief. 

“Actually, Elena. They gave no mention of you,” Athena told her, and turned back to Bonnie. “Anna and Ryker are going to meet with Stefan and Damon about John Gilbert’s journal, while we wait. And until then, we don’t do anything.” 

“Are you sure that’s the right thing to do?” Bonnie asked her. Athena looked at her with a ‘i-have-no-clue’ kind of look. 

“I don’t know,” she said honestly. “But I know they are not going to just leave us here.” 

Bonnie nodded, and brought Athena into a hug, making her smile and stick her head in Bonnie’s neck. It helped her calm down, and Bonnie knew how to do it. 

“Um excuse me,” Elena huffed, glaring at Athena. “Why are you hugging her? Why not me? She’s not your friend! I am!” 

Bonnie looked at Elena for a moment before slapping her. Athena gasped in shock, looking at the scene in front of her with wide eyes. Elena’s head turned to the left, a right splotch shaped like a hand, burning its way onto her face. 

“What the hell, Bonnie!” Elena yelled, going to slap Bonnie. Athena caught Elena’s hand, glaring at her. 

“Touch her, and you’re dead,” she told Elena. Elena looked at her fearfully, pulling her hand back and moving to the corner of the bathroom away from them. 

“Sorry,” Bonnie whispered to Athena. Athena just turned to her and laughed. 

“That was badass Bonnie, plus she deserves worse,” Athena told her, and put her hand on Bonnie’s shoulder. She was concerned for the young witch, especially with the way she got so angry at Elena. 

“Okay, so we wait?” Bonnie asked. Athena nodded her head, glancing at Elena. 

“Despite what some might think, Damon and Stefan care about us,” she told them. “They’ll come for us. I know it.”