𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 2.4 - 𝓔𝓶𝓹𝓽𝔂 𝓗𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 2.4 – 𝓔𝓶𝓹𝓽𝔂 𝓗𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮
∞─𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒅─∞
Ϟ∞❦❝─Yeah? Look where that got me!─❞❦∞ϟ

4 – 𝓔𝓶𝓹𝓽𝔂 𝓗𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮∞─𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒅─∞Ϟ∞❦❝─Yeah? Look where that got me!─❞❦∞ϟ

↽♕༝·𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙤𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝·༝♕⇁

Athena had felt a lot of things in her life. Betrayal wasn’t the most common one, but it felt almost suffocating this time.

For two weeks the most important people have been lying and keeping secrets from her. She felt awful. 

She had grown to trust these people with her life, and then it just blew up in her face. She felt hurt.

Damon and Stefan had grown to be like her brothers. She loved them like they were her brothers. 

She didn’t know it would hurt this much. Her eyes watered every five minutes.

She was thinking of the past two weeks and all the times Damon told her ‘it’s fine. Nothing’s going on’. It was all a lie. 

He had lied to her. He had kept the biggest secrets from her. She knew that trusting people would come back to bite her in the ass.

Now all she felt was alone. And it’s not like she can seek comfort from her mother. 

Her mother must have also known. She just knew her mother knew. The way they would talk behind closed doors, leave her out of conversations, and always stop talking when she entered a room.

She felt alone, in the huge house. 

“Athena, darling,” grams said, knocking on her door frame. Athena looked up at Grams. “We’re going out. Would you like-” 

“No. I’d like to stay here. I’m quite tired,” she told Gram. Grams smiled at her sadly and nodded. 

“Arlight, call if you need anything,” Grams closed her door, leaving Athena to her thoughts. 

Athena felt her eyes water once more, letting herself fall back. She laid down on the bed and cuddled the blanket to her. She let out a sob, her eyes closing tightly. 

She had trusted someone again, and where did it bring her? To loneliness. She was alone, and now nothing could stop her from crying. She cried for hours that night before finally falling asleep. 

↽♕༝·𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙤𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝·༝♕⇁

“Athena,” a familiar voice whispered.