𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 5 - 𝓔𝓵𝓲𝓳𝓪𝓱 𝓜𝓲𝓴𝓪𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 5 – 𝓔𝓵𝓲𝓳𝓪𝓱 𝓜𝓲𝓴𝓪𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 
∞─𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑴𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒓─∞
ϟ∞❦❝─I’ll do it! I want my daughter─❞❦∞ϟ

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 5 – 𝓔𝓵𝓲𝓳𝓪𝓱 𝓜𝓲𝓴𝓪𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 ∞─𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑴𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒓─∞ϟ∞❦❝─I’ll do it! I want my daughter─❞❦∞ϟ

↤―❅✧●⚇●✧❅―↦

Elijah Mikaelson had been trying to find his family for over 200 years. With no luck, the only lead he had was that they were daggered and at the bottom of the ocean. He knew that it was a long shot, but he had to find them. And he had to do it soon. 

Word had been going out, that Klaus was looking for his mate, and that she was finally alive after centuries of searching. He also had to make sure to find and establish how to get his brother's mate to help him. After all it isn’t just Klaus’s mate, it’s Rebekah’s too. 

“Elijah, what a surprise,” a witch from the Denali coven greeted him with such respect, it made him feel empowered. He left his face emotionless, and sat down in the seat in front of her. She smirked. “You know, two men just came by, asking for your whereabouts. Any idea why?” 

“My horrendous brother,” Elijah answered, his voice demanding respect, and it held such old accents it was like you’d be back in the 1700’s. “He’s looking to put me in a coffin.” 

“Ah, the Mikaelson feud,” she answered, and waved her hand, as the door slammed shut. A smirk played onto his face, as the blinds fell, blocking anyone from seeing them. “Do I miss it? Not really.” 

“Mrs Montgomery, I just need your help,” Elijah told her. She scoffed, and stood up. 

“Elijah, the last time I got into it with your brother's drama, he tried to take my daughter,” she said, and walked over behind her corner. Elijah sighed, and followed her. 

“She’s his mate,” Elijah tried to reason with her. The witch stopped, and turned to him in anger. “Along with my sister Rebekah.” Her hand flew up, making him fly into a wall. She could practically feel the anger boiling inside her stomach.

“HE RUINED MY LIFE! HIS OWN FATHER KILLED HER! JUST SO HE COULD SUFFER! AND JUST SO I COULD SUFFER, THE MAN KILLED MY HUSBAND! DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT’S LIKE?! LOSING THE PEOPLE YOU LOVE?!” she yelled, her hand crunching in anger. Elijah’s air supply started to vanish, as he gasped for air. 

“P–Please! I–I believe she’s a–alive. . .” Elijah said, making the witch drop him immediately. Elijah took a huge breath, trying to regain control over his breathing. The witch stared at him with tears in her eyes. 

“What do you mean? My little Tia is alive?” she asked, as she took a couple steps forward. Elijah nodded, and looked up at her.