𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 6 - 𝓛𝓮𝔁𝓲 𝓑𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓼𝓸𝓷

∞─𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑷𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒔─∞
ϟ∞❦❝─Tears don't just magically heal someone─❞❦∞ϟ

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 6 - 𝓛𝓮𝔁𝓲 𝓑𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓼𝓸𝓷 ∞─𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑷𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒔─∞ϟ∞❦❝─Tears don't just magically heal someone─❞❦∞ϟ

↤―❅✧●⚇●✧❅―↦

"Hello, Mr Argent," Elijah said, smiling at the hunter. Christopher dropped the crossbow, looking at Elijah with shock. Elijah put his hand on the small table that had different guns, and arrows. "You know, I think I'll take that favor from you."

"What?" Chris asked, looking at him with shock. He hadn't seen Elijah in years. 12 to be exact, and he didn't change one bit. Well Chris knew he was a vampire, but he didn't think Elijah would find him again.

"My favor for saving your life," Elijah explained, walking closer to Chirs. "I want it."

"O-Okay, what can I do for you?" he asked. Elijah looked down, smirking in victory. Chris shifted nervously, backing up slightly.

"As you know, most supernatural beings have mates," Elijah explained. He looked back up at a nervous Chris. "And my siblings have found theirs. You see it's rare to have a mate, but it's super rare to share one. My sister and brother both share one."

"I don't see how this concerns me," Chris told him. Elijah nodded.

"My psychotic father is after my brother's mate," Elijah told him, feeling his heart swell lightly.

Even though Athena wasn't Elijah's mate, he still cared deeply for her. THey grew a bond, a sisterly brother bond, and he would do anything to make sure she stayed safe. He wanted to make sure no one knew she survived, so he had to get her out of there and fake her death.

"I want you to get her out," Elijah told him. Chris looked at him with confusion. He would do anything for Elijah, he did save him, but this was different.

"I won't go against your father, that could put my family in danger," Chris told him bravely. Elijah sighed out, as his nose twitched in anger.

"If you don't do as I ask, your family will be in danger," Elijah threatened. Chris' shoulder faltered, as he took a step back. "But, I don't want that. I want Athena safe. I need you to get her out of there. A witch will be in Mystic Falls, waiting for you. I have already set it up. Will you agree?"

Chris felt like he shouldn't, but the thought of him being in that situation and his daughter being Athena. . . it made his stomach hurt. So he looked up at Elijah and nodded. He couldn't let that poor baby die, not on his watch.

"We'll do it, but I want you to promise me," Chris told him, staring into his eyes. "That my family won't come into harm's way."

"I give you my word," he told him. Chris nodded, and grabbed a couple guns, while his wife walked out of the house with their baby in hand.