𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 8 - 𝓢𝓲𝓫𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼 𝓑𝓸𝓷𝓭

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 8 – 𝓢𝓲𝓫𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼 𝓑𝓸𝓷𝓭
∞─𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒇𝒂𝒏 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝑨𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏𝒂─∞
ϟ∞❦❝─Don’t be mad! I didn’t mean to make you mad─❞❦∞ϟ

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 8 – 𝓢𝓲𝓫𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼 𝓑𝓸𝓷𝓭∞─𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒇𝒂𝒏 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝑨𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏𝒂─∞ϟ∞❦❝─Don’t be mad! I didn’t mean to make you mad─❞❦∞ϟ

↤―❅✧●⚇●✧❅―↦

“Mama, Liz, what are you doing here?” Athena asked Elizabeth Forbes, as she stood in front of Athena, in her police uniform. She didn’t smile, she looked rather tense and not wanting to be there. 

“I need to talk to Damon,” Liz told her. Athena frowned but nodded nonetheless, and opened the door for her to come in. She walked over to the stairs, and looked up. 

“DAMON! MS FORBES IS HERE!” she yelled to the house, making both vampires cringe. Damon walked down the stairs, fixing his shirt, looking at Liz with confusion. 

“Sheriff, what a surprise,” Damon said to her. And it was, she came over unannounced when they were going to have breakfast and chat. It was the only thing that the boys didn’t complain about. Athena took Damon’s hand, feeling like she needed to be next to him. 

It happened a lot, most of the time it was when she was feeling down about herself, or when she thought of Elena. It wasn’t a rare occurrence, as it almost happened once or twice a day. Damon and Stefan didn’t care, in fact they were happy that she trusts them enough to be comfortable around them. 

“Yeah, sorry for coming unannounced,” Liz said, tensely. Athena’s frown only grew, seeing the look of the older womens face. Damon could see it too, and pulled Athena into him for safety precautions.

“It’s cool. What’s going on?” Damon asked her, but his voice was also tense. Liz glanced at Athena then back at Damon.
“Do you have someplace private we can chat?” she asked him. Athena looked at her taken aback, while Damon raised a concerned eyebrow. 

“Yeah,” Damon told her, and let go of Athena’s hand. “Go tell Stefan to start breakfast.” 

“Okay,” she whispered before running up the stairs to find Stefan. Damon smiled at Liz and led her outside to the back of the property. 

“Um, I hope you understand the secrecy. Stefan and Athena don’t know about this yet and I'd like to keep it that way,” Damon told her, but he knew that Stefan would be listening to them from his room, where he and Athena stood. 

“Of course, kids are too young to be in this mess,” Liz told him. Damon smiled and nodded. 

“So, what did you need?” Damon asked her. Liz sighed and looked down for a moment, figuring out a way to tell him. She then looked back up at him, her face serious as to not cry.