𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 4 - 𝓔𝓵𝓮𝓷𝓪 𝓖𝓲𝓵𝓫𝓮𝓻𝓽

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 4 – 𝓔𝓵𝓮𝓷𝓪 𝓖𝓲𝓵𝓫𝓮𝓻𝓽 
∞─𝑩𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒍𝒚 𝑼𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈─∞
ϟ∞❦❝─Thank you for being here─❞❦∞ϟ

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 4 – 𝓔𝓵𝓮𝓷𝓪 𝓖𝓲𝓵𝓫𝓮𝓻𝓽 ∞─𝑩𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒍𝒚 𝑼𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈─∞ϟ∞❦❝─Thank you for being here─❞❦∞ϟ

↤―❅✧●⚇●✧❅―

Elena Gilbert had always been jealous of Athena. She was smart, kind, and above all was beautiful. It made her so angry when they first welcomed Athena into the family. The way the parents were so happy over her and her beauty just made her so jealous. 

So one day Elena made a choice. She decided to bite herself, then blame it on her sister. Elena in the end got all the attention and her parents punished Athena. They made her say sorry, and locked her up in her room for hours, until dinner. It was like that for a month, before they finally let her have her freedom. 

And that was the start of Elena trying to get Athena in trouble to get more attention. And soon the family had grown to hate her. And that was it. The only two people that loved her were Jeremy and Jenna, but soon she lost Jenna too. 

All because of Elena. And she settled down and stopped for a while, before Stefan and Damon Salvatore came back to town. Elena started to compete with her all over again. She would bad mouth Bonnie and Caroline about her. While making rude comments about her to Damon and Stefan. 

And it was finally starting to get to Athena. She could feel herself grow more quiet, and distance herself from everyone. Damon also noticed this, and felt like it was his fault. Like she was disgusted by him, so he decided to confront her. 

Here he stood, holding flowers, and knocking on the door. He was nervous, and he wanted to clear things up with her. Athena walked down the stairs, feeling completely drained, mentally and physically. Elena’s words have taken a big toll on her. 

Athena opened the door, her eyes dropping lightly. Damon straightened out, looking down at Athena with nervousness and worry. Athena looked at the flowers before looking at the person behind them. Her eyes widened in shock and confusion. 

“Damon?” she questioned, moving the flowers so she could see his face better. “What are you doing here?” 

He took a deep breath out, and showed a weak smile. “I came to— these are for you.” He said, shoving the flowers in her hands. 

She looked down at the roses with confusion, before looking back up. Damon was shifting uncomfortably, while Athena took there staring at him. She grabbed onto the door, and held it open more. 

“Would you like to come in?” She asked, noticing his nervousness. He nodded greatfully, and walked into the house, looking around. Athena closed the door, and walked ahead of him.