𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 3 - 𝓐𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓷𝓪 𝓖𝓲𝓵𝓫𝓮𝓻𝓽

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 3 – 𝓐𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓷𝓪 𝓖𝓲𝓵𝓫𝓮𝓻𝓽
∞─𝑩𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒊𝒈𝒖𝒓𝒆─∞
ϟ∞❦❝─Everyone does things when they're hurt─❞❦∞ϟ

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 3 – 𝓐𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓷𝓪 𝓖𝓲𝓵𝓫𝓮𝓻𝓽∞─𝑩𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒊𝒈𝒖𝒓𝒆─∞ϟ∞❦❝─Everyone does things when they're hurt─❞❦∞ϟ

↤―❅✧●⚇●✧❅―↦

Athena Gilbert sat and listened to Damon speak about everything he went through, starting with his abusive mother and father, to Elena’s doppelganger killing him and Stefan, Katherina being locked in the tomb, him being a subject for humans to test on him, shutting his humanity off, leaving his friend in the dust, and him just wanting to know how Katherine actually felt about him. He was broken, and she took sympathy for him. 

Athena kind felt herself relax around him, after hearing his life story, she felt pity and sympathy for him. And she finally understood why he did what he did. He wanted others to feel the pain he felt, and she understood that to a whole nother level. 

“And now I’m here,” Damon told her, as a tear fell down his face. Athena frowned, and whipped away the tear from his face. Damon looked at her with confused eyes, as she sent him a weak smile. 

“I can’t say I know where you’re coming from, but I know why you did everything you did,” Athena explained, and moved closer to him. Damon didn’t move as she brought him into a hug. “Everyone does things when they're hurt.” 

“I kidnapped you,” Damon laughed, before pulling his arms around Athena. “Why are you being nice?” 

Athena laughed and closed her eyes with a smile growing on her face. “Let’s just say it’s my thing.” 

Damon nodded, and put his head in her neck. He felt safe with her, like nothing could touch him or her. If he had anything to do with it, he would keep her safe from anything. 

Athena smiled and that's when the door opened, Stefan stood there with a shocked expression. Athena and Damon pulled apart, staring at Stefan with a questioning expression. 

“What’s going on?” Stefan asked them. Athena shrugged, looking over to Damon waiting for him to explain. Damon rolled his eyes, and stood up. 

“Nothing,” Damon said, before grabbing Athena’s hand and pulling her up. Athena moved closer to Damon, feeling more safe around him than Stefan. “Come on, munchkin. Let’s go.” 

“Where?” she asked him, slightly confused. Damon smiled down at her, not smirking, but smiling.

“To my room. You need a change of clothes,” Damon told her. She nodded, as he sped her out of the cellar and into his room. She gaped in shock, and punched his arm playfully.