𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 2 - 𝓓𝓪𝓶𝓸𝓷 𝓢𝓪𝓵𝓿𝓪𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓮

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 2 – 𝓓𝓪𝓶𝓸𝓷 𝓢𝓪𝓵𝓿𝓪𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓮 
∞─𝑩𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒆─∞
ϟ∞❦❝─Hello, brother─❞❦∞ϟ

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 2 – 𝓓𝓪𝓶𝓸𝓷 𝓢𝓪𝓵𝓿𝓪𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓮 ∞─𝑩𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒆─∞ϟ∞❦❝─Hello, brother─❞❦∞ϟ

↤―❅✧●⚇●✧❅―↦

Damon Salvatore was always been the kill and leave person. He never got attached, but that all changed when he ran into a girl in the cemetery. She was pretty, smart looking, kind, but most of all she had this aura around herself. One that was just as broken as he was. 

He couldn’t bring himself to kill her, it was like something was telling him to keep her alive. And he listened. He didn’t kill her, just drank from her. Very small amount too, it was like he didn’t want to hurt her. 

“Damon.” Stefan said, staring at his brother with shock and disappointment. 

“Hello, brother,” Damon said with his classic smirk. Stefan glared at his brother, as the crow flew past his head, and landed on Damon’s shoulders. 

“What are you doing here?” Stefan asked him, before his eyes traveled to the crow. “Crows a bit much isn't it?” 

“You should see what I can do with the fog,” Damon said, picking up a pencil, and smirking at his brother. “And I couldn't miss your first day. That would be wrong.” 

“It’s been fifteen years, Damon,” Stefan told his brother, wishing things could have been different. Their past came to him in flashes, and he didn’t like it. 

“Thank God. I couldn't take another day in the nineties. That horrible grunge look? Did not suit you. Remember, Stefan, it's important to stay away from fads!” Damon told him, moving closer to him. Stefan sighed, and shook his head with annoyance. 

“I’m not playing this game with you,” Stefan told him, rolling his eyes. “So I’ll ask again, why are you here?” 

“I missed you, brother,” Damon put the pencil down, putting his hand on his heart with fake hurt. “Did you miss me too?” 

“You hate small towns, they’re boring,” Stefan told him. It was true, Damon did hate small towns, but seeing the small Gilbert girl. He wanted to stay in the town, and be closer to her, it was starting to freak him out. 

“That’s true. But I found a way to entertain myself,” Damon told him, raising an eyebrow. 

“Oh yeah?” Stefan scoffed, crossing his arms. “What’s that?” 

“Two words. Athena Gilbert,” Damon told him. Stefan felt himself tense, looking at his brother with anger. 

“What did you do to her?!” Stefan yelled, his vampire face starting to show. Damon laughed.