04

Okay. Finally something interesting happens here. The drama just got better. 

It's been a month since Thorn started working at The Fireplace. And things were better than they used to be. Instead of having four to seven customers they had even more. And sometimes if they were ever lucky then they would have ten. But it was never more than ten.

Funny, at the Red Dot Sale there were at least 20 people.

But now that Ember was looking at those coal nuts... she was thinking of Wade. She remembered the day that her Father banned him from the shop. He made that... tea.. she decided to try it.

Step one: Place water in the cup.

It had been a challenge to get water, considering there wasn't any in Firetown. But Ember managed to get some anyway.

Step two: Place the hot coals in the cup.

Step three: Mix the about-to-be tea.

Alright. Time to taste it. Ember took a sip and then...

And then her eyes lit up with pleasure.

This had to be the tastiest thing she ever drank. She sipped some more and then smacked her lips satisfied.

"Hey Jade, try this."

She gave the cup to her daughter who sipped and her own eyes lit up as she liked it too.

"This is delicious Mommy." She said,

"I know!" Ember beamed.

"Can I have it?" Jade asked.

Ember nodded.

~~~

Gosh Darn was Thorn good. If they had another Red Dot Sale then he would most probably work his magic. He was better than her!

But right now.. as she stared at the moonlight. Gosh darn it she was thinking about Wade again! But she missed him terribly. She remembers when she was 22. And she knew she missed her chance to tell Wade she was pregnant when he had left. Apparently it was to travel the world.

She would've loved to have come with him.

Maybe the moon was this lonely at some point.

When a sparkle flame grows up

They set out and try to find someone

Deep down there is a doubt that grows over time

What are they doing? It's wrong. Her Ashfa wouldn't like it. 

"Wade. Please..." She murmured. 

He tenderly placed his lips against hers. Moving further down. He shouldn't though. 

This is wrong. So so wrong. 

 But they know all by themselves

The job is all up to them

Even if you hold back

It will happen

She had been sobbing for the past hour. Watching as the sign flickered and flickered. What horrible mistakes did she create? 

Why did he have to be so damn good? Why did he have to make her so happy? 

High above the heating hearth

A fire roars and roars it roars

All of a sudden

Something appears

I STILL BELIEVE | ELEMENTALOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara