13

Ahh! I'm sorry! I don't plan on having a happy ending 😭!

As of right now, Mommy was going somewhere with Daddy. Now Jade wasn't sure where they were going but her Daddy's Mommy offered to watch her while they went out.

And she didn't mind. It wasn't like they were bad people. She actually did enjoy the time she spent last time with them.

The last time she ended up with them everything was good and dandy. And things were going quite smoothly. Everything was going quite smoothly. She was still new to this whole water thing. And didn't quite understand it.

While she was running she accidentally tripped and it left a crack on her glassy skin. She couldn't take any more cracks.

She whimpered as she touched it and then hissed as it hurt. She wanted to cry.

But she couldn't.

She let out a dry cry. Still, no tears came out of her.

She heard footsteps racing towards her. She looked up to see her Daddy's Mommy looking towards her. She catches wind of the crack on her knee. And she flashes a frown. Which soon turns to a smile.

Jade wonders, what's to be happy about? It hurts when she moves her knee. Is Daddy's Mommy crazy?

She goes to the kitchen for a little bit. For a moment, Jade doesn't think she cares.

Then she comes back with what appears to be a glue? She stares at both the object and Daddy's Mommy confused. What's the glue for?

She comes near, for a moment Jade flinches and when she moves her leg it hurts. She's hesitant, but it hurts so bad so she allows her to do what she had in mind.

She placed glue in the cracks. And while it still hurts. It didn't hurt as it did before. It actually feels more relieving. And soon, the pain goes away.

The crack is still there. But it hurts less.

She stared at Daddy's Mommy. A smile of happiness and gratitude on her face.

"Thanks Grandma!"

She feels better.
~~~
The second time she saw Daddy was when they went to the park. The playground felt a little empty. Like there was no one there. But she should know that there are in fact other children.

She ran to the swings. Her little feet are flying behind her. She's excited to go and try the swings. It's the only thing on her mind.

But she's pushed back.

Jade noticed all the other kids start to back away. She was sitting on the swings and saw that every other kid was backing away from the swings.

But mostly, they were backing away from her.

She was being stared at. No eyes were going away from her. And she hates it.

She whimpered. The attention she got was making her nervous. She doesn't like being the center of attention. If you ask, she'd probably make a bad leader.

She suddenly doesn't want to be on the swings anymore, and she runs to her Mommy and Daddy. Trying to seek comfort.

"Mommy! Everyone's staring at me." She said, whimpering.

Mommy looked nervous for a second. Before she came and arrived. But as soon as she looked at her and saw how sad Jade was. She decided it was time to go home.

They decided to go somewhere. Daddy was with them as he had been all this time. And he and Mommy went to The Garden.

But this was just like the last time. Everyone was looking at her as if she were an alien from outer space. And the guy in the front refused to all them in.

They tried to go elsewhere. But it was the same. It was all the same.

In the end, they just got food from the phone (However that works) and sat down to the dinner table.

Mommy put on Jade's most favorite show. By The Time

It was what the adults call "Historical Drama" and Goshi Khan was a real person.

Mommy said how the show was fiction and based on a real person like Goshi Khan.

Jade enjoyed most of the show. Because she was only allowed to watch half of it due to some parts.

Jade hummed as she ate.

She was going to be seven years old next week!

Hope you enjoyed Jades pov.