06

Warning: This has the best drama I have ever seen in my life.

He smiled. And then he knocked on the door. Waiting for his Mother to open the door.

Brook could not be more happy when she was greeted with the sight of her son who she had not seen in a long time.

"Wade!" She immediately embraced her son.

Wade chuckled and hugged his Mother with all his heart.

"You're home!" She exclaimed, full of light. She had been quite lonely.

"Yes I am!" He smiled.

"Oh this is amazing news! The family will be so hyped!" Brook smiled.

Wade couldn't wait to see them all again. He missed his siblings and his niece, and his nephews. As well as his sister and law.

But most importantly. He missed Ember.

~~~

Another day, another dollar. Kinda.

Things were really shaping up for the shop. Suddenly it was like it had once been. And nothing could make the goodness spoil.

Or so Ember thought.

Wade hadn't seen this shop in over six years. He just... he had to see how she was doing. He had to know what she had been doing. He guessed that she had taken over the shop. Considering the sign that he laid eyes on.

He knew he was banned. Her father as well as the owner of the shop had made it very clear.

But.. he stepped inside and. Call it fate or whatever. But right away he knew he was where he was supposed to be.

Ember smiled as she finished talking to Fara. Then she noticed the shop's door opening. And then she knew that someone needed something.

But when she laid eyes on him she knew that...

She knew her hopes had been worth it.

Wade was standing there. Sure he wasn't looking at her but he was there! And that was something to look forward to. He had been something she lived for. Something she had found was worth it.

And every lie, every secret.

"Ember?"

Crap. He noticed her.

"Mommy."

Oh gods, Jade was right beside her. And there was nothing she could do. And suddenly her dream was coming true.

Wade looked at the little girl right beside Ember. Who was she? And why did she call her Mommy?

"Ember, who is she?" He asked.

Ember gulped hard. She felt like she had when she gave birth. Sweaty, and nervous. And cold.

"Wade, I.."

The words weren't coming out right. And she hated it.

"Ember, who is she?" He asked.

This wasn't getting any better. Jade clung to her foot. Terrified of Wade.

"Mommy, who is he?"

Mommy...

Mommy...

Wade was starting to get the picture.

"Ember,"

"Wade can we just.." Ember almost turned purple. But then managed to calm herself, remembering that Jade was right next to her.

"Wade, let's talk in the back."

They went out back, after getting Jade to let go of her foot and run back stairs to her room. Ember took a deep breath and then sat down. Wade did sit down as well.

"Ember, I need you to explain everything to me." Wade said.

"Alright." There's no way to get out of this.

"Uhm." She paused.

Ember realized.. This was the same place that Ember's mother told them to read. How they were a match.

"Wade, when we did what we did that night.. after you left." She rubbed the back of her head. She still couldn't find the right words.

"I got pregnant."

Wade couldn't have been more shocked. Say what? Is that who Jade was?

"So... Jade is... mine?"

Ember nodded slowly.

"Yes. And I should have told you but. When I found out that you were already traveling I knew that it was too late." She admitted.

"What? No, it couldn't have been late. I would have taken care of the child. Our child." He exclaimed, his heart broken.

Ember was guilty as she was displeased.

"Wade.. you don't even have to be a part of her life. I can raise her on my own." Ember squeaked.

Wade shook his head. He got her pregnant. He was gonna take responsibility for the child.

"No Ember. I brought her into this world. She's just as mine as she is yours." He said, defiant.

Ember sighed.

No turning back.

Oh that's some good drama.