11

Time for some family time. I'm just here for the drama. And the drama she delivers.

I wouldn't say I tug at your heartstrings.

I PULL at your heartstrings.

Jade knew that in the past weeks she had recovered and gotten back on her feet she knew that something would happen. Something was happening. Some kind of event.

And she was right.

Right now, her Mother was taking her out of Fire Town and out into the city. And she felt delighted. The sun hadn't hit her in so long. And she enjoyed every light.

"Mommy, where are we going?" She asked.

Ember smiled.

"We're going to a stadium." She explained, a half meant a smile on her face.

Jade's hard feet hit against the ground. She blinked with magical eyes. Full of young hope.

She had found something. Something amidst her Mother's shelves. Some kind of glass ball.

Her Mother had told her of Vivasterias. But she hadn't seen them in real life but in pictures in books. And this glassy ball had a very pretty Vivasteria inside of it. And it looked so pretty.

She had it with her. Her Mother probably wouldn't tell her exactly what it was. But she was sure she would find out anyway.

Ember looked around, trying to find a certain water person. She hummed whilst looking around. And eventually found him.

"Hey Ember!" Wade shouted, a huge smile on his face.

Ember smiled and then walked up with him as did Jade.

"Hi." She said, softly.

They were silent for a moment. The last time they had seen each other wasn't the best. And the last time they did Jade had a MILLION cracks within her as she was deprived of very needed water.

Jade needs water too, Ember.

"Hi Mr. Ripple." Jade's voice interrupted them. He smiled as he gazed upon the small child.

"Hello." He said.

Jade began to look around, curious by what she gazed upon.

"What is an Airball game?" She asked.

Wade chuckled.

"It's a sport that air people play." He explained.

Jade nodded in understanding.

The three of them all went inside as the game started. They were just in time.

This was something Ember had been doing ever since the day came. She was taking deep breaths. Jade needs her Father and how selfish should it be of her if she didn't allow them to have a relationship? That's pretty selfish.

They found some good seats and soon.. the world seemed to be filled with euphoric nostalgia.

She could still remember how it went down. He was.. cute whilst he cheered. A big fan of his favorite player, Lutz. She needed to save her father's shop. And thank god..

That the glass still stands.

Lutz was who they were seeing right now. And while Ember had never been a fan of sports she would for now if it meant Jade could have some time with her father.

As the game went on, the water people began to form a wave and cheer for their favorite people. Wade joined in with them. Making Jade give a few giggles.