4. Is She Setting Me Up?

Rowan's POV

I opened my eyes as the sun shined on my face, I stretched my body and yawned, I was so tired from the party last night, I felt so heavy.

I walked towards the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth because my mouth was filled with the smell of alcohol, I had to brush right away.

I came downstairs still in my pajamas, and I saw Luna, she had already cleaned the house and i indeed was happy, no work for me.

"Hey". I said to her.

"Oh, morning Sleeping beauty". She said.

"Yeah, yeah whatever". I went to the kitchen and grabbed a box of cereal and milk from the fridge and Luna walked into the kitchen.

"So what happened last night? You suddenly just went MIA". She said.

"I was just with a friend". I said.

"OK, what type of friend?". She asked.

"Friendly friend, who is a guy". I said pointing at her.

"Okay, Mr. Friendly are you sure, he is just a friend?". She says raising one if her eyebrow.

"Yes, I am sure".

"OK, if you say so". She says and left.

°°°

I was with with my friends in the Cafeteria, Hea and Kai.

"So, whose your new friend, Rowan?". Kai asked.

"Oh, Tyler".

"Yeah Tyler". He says.

"Umm, yeah you haven't introduced him to us yet". Hea says.

"Well, I would have, but both of you walked away yesterday".

"Yeah, the table was full with people". Kai glared.

"Whatever, dude". I said, as i saw Tyler and signaled him to this direction.

"Hey, dude". He said.

"Bro, umm, this are my friends Hea Soobin and Kai-Lee-Park". I introduced them to him.

"annyeonghaseyo mannaseo bangawoyo" Hea and Kai said the same time.

"nado mannaseo bangawo". He said.

"You speak Korean?". I asked.

"Yeah, a little.. OK, well, I will catch up with you later, I have to do something".

"OK, later". He walks away.

"naneun geuui mom-eul salang". Hea says.

"a mwo eojjaessdeun". I said.

  °°°

School was over and My sister told me to meet me at a restaurant near my school.

I reached the restaurant and park my car by the side of the road and walked inside.

I looked around before my eyes landed on her, and she was with a guy I couldn't recognize, so I walked to them.

"What's up, Luna". I said.

"Hey, my lovely brother". She said smiling.

"Lovely!". I said confused because lovely is not a word Luna uses on me.

"Just sit". She drag me down and i sat besides her.

"What am I doing here?". I asked.

"Well I wanted to introduce you to Chloe". She said.