17. Why Did You Kiss Me?

Rowan's POV

34 minutes earlier
Before the kiss

I wanted to stay and check up on Tyler but i don't know why i couldn't just stand up.

"Dude, you need to go check up on Tyler". Timothy said.

"I know but what if he is pissed or something?". I said.

"That's the reason why you should go look for him". Timothy pushed more.

"Maybe you should go, Timothy". I pointed at him.

"If i go, Tyler won't talk to me, i know him too much, he won't, but if it is you he will maybe he will open up a little i don't know".

"Your right he loves me too much". I said and he widened his eyes. "Dude, i mean as a friend, and i don't even know why". I stated.

"Stop talking and start going". Timothy said and i groaned then got up and left the theater.

I started searching for him, and looking everywhere but didn't see him anywhere, i called his phone but he didn't pick up, he didn't even seem pissed when he walked away, so why wasn't he picking up my calls, i just didn't know what to do at all.

I was going back to the theater to tell them to join me and look for him, because i wasn't' making any progress then i heard a groan in the public restroom and the groan sounded like Tyler, i went to the door and placed my ear on the door and i heard someone shout fuck, and i immediately knew it was Tyler.

"Tyler". I called his name but he didn't answer. "Tyler please open up, i know your in there". I said and heard the locks from the door, and the door opened as i saw revealing Tyler, and he was a complete mess.

His blonde hair was messy as shit, with the combo of a bit of blood and strawberry milkshake, he didn't have his hoodie on and was left with only his sleeveless top, showing his biceps which was partially covered with milkshake.

"Hey Ty, are you okay? Has the blood stopped coming out?". I asked and gently placed my hand to his face touching his sharp cheek bones.

"Yeah i'm fine and the blood has stopped". He said and smiled a little which made me smile.

"Oh shit your still covered in milkshake, come let me clean it off". I said and held his hand and entered the restroom closing the door behind me, then i noticed that his hoodie was on one of the sinks, and it looks like he was cleaning it.

"Ok, take it off". I told as he looked at his upper body.

"Why?". He asked.

"So i can clean the milkshake off you, now take it off". I told him and he nodded in response and took it off, but that was when my eyes saw his chest and abs, my god...

I couldn't stop staring, damn his body was bodying like damn, it was a chest full site to behold on.

This dude is built..

"Earth to Rowan". Tyler said waving his hand close to my face as i looked at him.

"Uhh, Yeah". I said blinking.

"You kinda zoned out a there, you okay". He asked looking concerned.

"Um, i'm good i was just- um i- wa- was- i um was just looking at your biceps". I said and he smirked.