9. After The Carnival

Tyler's POV

It was night time and some people were already one their way home, but other's stayed behind for a little while.

Scarlett, Caleb, Mia, Timothy, Kayla, Leo, Luna, Rowan and I that were left outside the carnival, we were licking ice cream at were our cars were packed, enjoying the cool night breeze.

I was with Luna, Rowan and Kayla by the jeep.

"So, I have been hearing rumors guys". Luna said making us look at her in confusion.

"What rumors?". Rowan asked her.

"Good thing you asked Rowan, because they about you and Tyler". She said as Kayla laughed besides her.

"What do you mean?". Tyler asked, then she puts her spoon in the cup of ice cream and looked at both of us.

"Are both of you dating?". She said as I almost choked and started coughing.

"What, why would you think that?". I said.

"Exactly". Rowan added.

"Well whenever you guys are around each other, you act like serious couples that have been dating for two years". She says taking a spoon of her ice cream.

"Tyler I told you yesterday that I wasn't the only one that was suspicious about both of you". Kayla said.

"You guys aren't serious". Rowan stated laughing.

"Yeah, I don't think love will find me it is not something I want anymore, even friendship is hard sometimes, but y'all are the best". I said keeping my ice cream on the jeep and open the jeep door to carrying my hat and closed the door.

"Yeah, same goes for me too... what he said". Rowan says drinking the remaining ice cream which was watery. "I need more". Rowan says looking at everybody's ice cream.

"You can have mine if you wanna, I'm tired anyways". I said as he smiled and carried it from the jeep.

"Aha!". Both Luna and Kayla shouted.

"Lu, why did you shout in my ear?". Rowan said rubbing his ear.

"Um, we are just friends but y'all act like fucking fuck buddies, you can have my ice cream, blah blah blah blah". Luna said.

"So y'all wouldn't give this discussion up?". I asked them.

"No". Kayla said throwing her empty cup of ice cream at me.

"Well, your problem not mine". I told Kayla.

"Okay, now I'm bored". Kayla says dropping her ponytail.

"Well, you can go home, I ain't coming now". I told her.

"Same, I have to go do something important". Rowan said throwing is cup in a trash can by the side of the road.

"Guys, we wanna go home, are you guys coming?". Leo asked.

"This two said they ain't coming now, they have somewhere to be". Luna stated carrying my hoodie from the top of the jeep.

"Hey". Rowan said and stretched his hand to his hoodie.

"I need it more than you do, well see you guys later". Luna says and started walking to the others direction.

"OK, later Ty and be home before 7, you know Mum and Dad". Kayla said walking away too.

"Later dude". Leo tapped my shoulder. "Later Row". He followed them and some entered the the car there and others, they called an uber.