7. Before The Carnival

Tyler's POV

(This is Tyler talking to him self↓↓↓)

💭💭💭

This weekend was so trying that I forgot about the carnival that I promised them I will go to, doing something I know I would never do.. It was already an hour to the time that they would come and pick me up so that we would go to the mall, ugh, another thing I know I would never do. Anyways, I have to do this because of my state of mind right now.

I need to go out more because of the way I have been thinking to much about things that are not important, i'm just thanking God that I don't have a girlfriend to start worrying for and even if I had, the way that I will be distanced from her will make her brake up with me, too bad no one sees me attractive.

"Tyler". I heard Kayla called my name as she was knocking on my door.

"Yeah, come in". I said as she flung the door open. "What?"

"They're here". She stated then rest her body on the frame of the door.

"Wait I taught they said 10". I said with confusion all over my face.

"Well they decided to come now". She said.

"Uhh, I'll be down in a minute or four". I said as she left and closed the room door and I went to the bathroom.

I gotta look good before the carnival.. I guess...

°°°

I came down stairs later in all baggy and big things on my body, and wore a head warmer, and I decided to bring my Headphones today incase I get bored, I listen to my satisfying songs in my playlist.

"Hey Ty". I heard Scarlett's voice and she was with Mia, Evelyn, Willow and Luna in the living room.

"Hey Scar, are you guys ready?" I asked them.

"Yeah, we are". Evelyn said.

"Yeah, let's go". Mia says then started leaving.

"I can't still believe you agreed to come with us Tyler". Willow said. "I'm happy". She smiles and we left the house as I went to meet Kayla to ask her something.

"Kay, where is Mum and Dad?" I asked.

"They went out for a massage, said they won't be back till tomorrow, so we need to be in the house before 6". She said.

"Oh, okay".

"Tyler, I'm happy your coming with us". She says and smiles.

"Yeah, you guys are my friends, I will do anything for you".

"Yeah, I know, but there I one other thing I don't know". She says knitting her eyebrows.

"Uhh?" I knitted my brows too.

"What the fuck is up with you and Rowan?" She said and I had jump scare for no reason.

"What's that suppose to mean?" I said.

"You guys always look at each other and giggle". She said as I coughed.

"I don't giggle".

"Your my twin, I know".

"Uhh, we are just friends, nothing else, what were you thinking".

"Nothing you should know". She said.