3. The Patterson's Are So Cool

Tyler's POV

We were playing video games and eating the Meat and Chicken rolls and Timothy started shouting because were playing a Zombie game Caleb bought. Kyle was sleeping, said he was tired and wanted to sleep but he had already eaten some of the Rolls.

"Yo!". Caleb shouted. "What the Fuck, this dude is fucking joking, he bit me, damn this nigga is Dead". He said and continued playing.

"Yeah, go, go, he's right behind you dude". Dean shouted.

"I know, fuckface". I said.

"Oh, yes I found you, A-hole, you are gone motherfucker". Caleb shouted.

"Yeah, shoot him, SHOOT HIM!!". Timothy shouted.

"What the fuck, guys, What The Fuck". Kyle said as he raised his head from the pillow. "Can't y'all see I am trying to sleep".

"Oh, sorry, Snow White, woke up too soon". Caleb said and we began laughing and paused the game.

"I would have hit you right now but I'm too tired to move my body". He said pressing his head back on the pillow.

"Yeah". Dean said. "Wait.. The rolls are almost finished, damn we ate this things just like that".

"Your right.. I am taking the remaining rolls in the bowl". Timothy said as me, Dean and Caleb attacked him and we were slapping and squeezing each other's balls, that's how we play sometimes. As I was about to hit Timothy's head, I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, I brought it out and saw it was a message sent by Rowan.

But this is funny though we met only once and I gave the guy my fucking number, just like that, and I gave him just like that, what is wrong with me.

I unlocked my phone and entered his number to reply his message.

Rowan:
Hola, Tyler👋👐.

Me:
Sup, Row.

Rowan:
Wyd?.

Me:
Nothing much, just hanging out with my friends..

Rowan:
OK, um I am having a party at my place today, I wanted to ask if you could come.. Am inviting you and your friends.

Me:
Oh, really?.

Rowan:
Yeah, so you coming.

Me:
Umm, will there be alcohol and lemme say, weed or drugs?.

Rowan:
Umm, no drugs, but there will definitely be alcohol, cigars and weed.

Me:
Oh, okay then we will be there, when does it start?.

Rowan:
Eight..ish.

Me:
Okay.. No problem bro.

Rowan:
Yeah, later.

Me:
Yep, later bro.

We stop chatting and I was kind of happy to go to this party, mostly because of the alcohol and weed that will be there, then I told the four of them and they said they would love to go.

I asked Kayla if she could come when she is back from work and she sent me a Thumbs up Emoji.

°°°

We arrived at the party and the place was packed with people, I made my way through the crowd as the smell of cigarette and alcohol made it's way into my nose.