6. Are You Okay?

Tyler's POV

I entered school, and saw my Timothy, Kyle and Dean by my locker, and walked to them.

"Hey, Tyler". Dean said.

"Wassup dude". Kyle said.

"Hey guys, so what's going on?"

"Nothing much, we were just talking about The Carnival that is coming to town this weekend". Timothy says.

"Oh, are you guys going?" I asked.

"Yeah, we are all going". Dean said.

"Good for you". I said sarcastically.

"Are you coming". Dean asked.

"No".

"What do you mean no?". He said.

"I'm not going, I have nothing to do there".

"Dude what do you mean, it's a Carnival, there are many things to do there". Timothy says tapping my forehead with his pen.

"Yeah, whatever". I said as I someone tapped me from behind, and I turned and saw Kayla.

"Hey". She says.

"What are you doing here?". I asked her.

"Hey, it's my school too".

"Was your school". I corrected her.

"Whatever, you forgot your phone in the car". She stretched it to me.

"Oh, oh thanks". I carried it from her hands.

"Bye, bye guys". She said and walks away.

"OK then, later guys". I said and was walking away as Dean held me.

"Dude come on".

"I will think about it". I stormed of.

°°°

I walked in the boys restroom, to clean my jacket because someone accidentally spilled juice on it, I carried tissue and started drying off the juice stain, but it already dried, so it was of no use.

I groaned as I heard one of the stall doors open, and turned back to see Rowan.

"Hi". He said.

"Hey".

"What are you doing?" He asked and walked to me.

"Just trying to clean this shitty stain of my jacket".

"Oh, let me guess, you used tissue to clean it, but it didn't work". He smiled.

"Yeah.. Yeah exactly, how did you know?"

"Well it has happened to me before, so I know, and I saw you when you were furiously cleaning it".

"Oh". I could feel my cheeks turn red.

"Here, let me help". He carried the tissue from my hand, and turned on the tap and wet the tissue a little, and started cleaning the stain, then I he got closer to me as I, felt my self squeeze and as I looked at him, I felt my heart move from it's position, he was so handsome from my view, I didn't even notice that he was done, cleaning it.

"Are you okay?" He asked as I came back to my self.

"Yeah, yeah". I shifted back from him.

"Um, Tyler me and my friends are going to The Carnival this weekend and i wanted to ask if you are going too".

"Um, y'all are going?"

"Yeah".

"Well, I.. Will.. Think about it".