15. San Francisco Is The City Of Godzilla

Tyler's POV

I don't know what was wrong with me this morning, I was acting so weird to Rowan, and I am pretty sure that it was the drugs I took and surprisingly he took it very well, I haven't seen this part if my self before and the truth is that I can't control myself when I'm with Rowan, I always wanna be around him for no goddamn fucking reason.

I got out of the shower, with my towel wrapped around my waist.

I woke up 10 minutes passed 11, and it was a very relaxing and peaceful sleep, but in the end I had to wake up.

I went downstairs and was shocked that my friends were still here, and they were cleaning the house, more like they were done cleaning the house which was very thoughtful of them, I guess.

"Hola". I said seeking attention.

"Ty, your up". Mia said.

"Morning Tyler". Willow said.

"Tyler". Caleb said and walked to me and hugged me.

"You smell nice". He said and released the hug.

"So how you doing?". Kayla asked.

"Better than yesterday".

"You better be, because I am done doing your chores, bye bye". She said and went upstairs.

I went to the kitchen to see Star, Dean, Scarlett, Leo and Timothy helping my mom in the kitchen.

"What is happening?". I said as they looked at me.

"Morning dude, feeling better?". Dean asked.

"Yeah, I feel better".

"Tyler your awake". Scarlett stated.

"Yes I am".

"How was your night Tyler?". Mom asked.

"Well I couldn't sleep, I was too sweaty and uncomfortable to sleep, my body didn't let me". I explained carrying an apple from the island and took a bite.

"Oh, sorry, you were alone and restless". Mom said rubbing my back.

"Don't worry mom, Rowan was with me". As I said that all of them except my mom stopped what they were doing and just froze. "What?". I said and they turned to me.

"Nothing". Scarlett said in an high note.

"Scarlett your high note nothing, always means something". I told her.

"Well it's just, you and Rowan have been hanging out a lot, I'm getting suspicious, sorry, we're getting suspicious". She smiled.

"I don't know what your talking about Scarlett".

"OK, be acting nonchalant, you know what I mean". She added.

"Whatever Scar, I'm going out side and I am taking me apple with me". I said and coughed and left the kitchen and walked to the living room and sat down in-between Rowan and Timothy

"Hey". I said to Rowan.

"Hey, feeling better?". He asked.

"Yeah, I am thanks to you". I said and he had I little smile on his face and I rest my head on his shoulder then placed my leg on Timothy's lap seeking comfort.

"Dude". Timothy said in shock.

"What, I'm trying to be comfortable". He smiled as I smiled.

°°°

We were out of the house because Mia and Leo said we should stroll and I was against it but they didn't care.

I didn't even have any idea of where we were going, according to Mia, it was a surprise so I should just patiently followed them.

"Luna said she would meets us there with Hea and Kai". Rowan said.

"OK, great". Mia said.

"Meet us where?". I asked.

"Shh, no more questions Tyler". Evelyn said as she interlocked her fingers with Kyle.

"But-"

"No, no no no no... No, no more questions". Kayla cut me off before i could finish my sentence, wow even my sister.

"Ok, fine whatever". I said slipping my hands inside my hoodie.

"It's for the best if you don't know". Caleb said and i walked over to Rowan.

"So um, i am so nonchalant about what is happening so i give up". I told him.

"Yeah, sorry but it's gonna have to be that way". Rowan smiled.

"Umm guys". Timothy said grabbing our attention. "So did you know that San Francisco is the city of Godzilla?". He said.

"We know Tim, that's the number one reason why i love this city". Dean said.

"Zilla is my man, love him more than Kong". Timothy stated.

"Yeah, but Kong is strong than Godzilla". Caleb said

Oh shit..

I knew the moment he said what he just did, there will be problem.

"What the hell do you mean?" Scarlett said as she stopped walking and turned back.

"That is something you shouldn't be saying around me". Timothy placed his hands on Scarlett's shoulder.

"Take that shit off my shoulder". She said and he quickly removed his hand.

"Guys come on we don' have to argue about this". Willow said.

"Yeah, y'all should listen to Willow, drop the topic". Leo implied.

"No, everytime Caleb keeps saying Kong is stronger than Godzilla, when it's the opposite". Scarlett pushed.

"Drop the topic three of you". Mia joined in.

"Do they always argue like this?". Rowan asked me.

"Row, you should know by now". We both laughed and then something happened that made Caleb chase Timothy as we laughed, and the argument ended and there was a bit if silence between us and the rest people were talking and chatting about something i couldn't hear them because they were ahead of us while Rowan and I, were behind them.

There was silence between me and Rowan then i decided to say something to brake the silence.

"So um, i was thinking both of us should catch a movie sometime, if you want to". Shit i said it again.

"Like a date?". He asked as my heart jumped.

"Well, not technically just to hang out". I added.

"Oh Okay, so when are we going?". He asked as i smiled.

"Um, how about later today, when we are done with whatever they wanna use me for".

"Yeah, no problem, i'll be looking forward to it". He said as my his eyes sparked, and gleamed under the sunlight as he smiled at me, which made my heart beat like crazy.

Then i don't know what and when it happened but our fingers were now interlocked and i felt a surge of energy flow through me.

"Ok, i'll be looking forward to it too". I said and we walked faster to meet the others because we were far behind.

I hope i don't say something stupid later, i hope this afternoon turns out well...