20. The News Drops(pt.1)

Tyler's POV

I woke up to the sun rays hitting my face, stretched my body and i was relaxed on the bed.

I turned my head to the left to see if Rowan was there next to me or yesterday was a fucking dream.

My heart stop beating as i noticed he wasn't there, i jumped from the bed as i was hyperventilating seriously, because it broke my heart, i couldn't see anything of his.

Did he leave without saying anything?

Or was yesterday evening a fucking dream

I really, really hoped it wasn't a dream.

Lost in my thoughts i heard my room door open.

"Hey your awake". I heard a familiar voice as i turned i saw Rowan, looking so cute as he smiled. "I brought you coffee, i thought you might need it". He stated raising the cup if coffee in his right hand.

I smiled and i felt my heart as it began to beat again and i walked to him and gave him a very happy kiss, and pulled away.

"I thought you left". I said hold his face.

"Ty why would i do that? I'm not that kind of person". I said as i took the coffee from his hand and he sipped from his own.

"I know, i'm just so happy i'm with you, seeing you everyday is like the air, i can't live without it like the way i can't live without you". He smiled to that statement.

"Look who's flirting with me in words, i'm blushing". He said as we both laughed.

"Ok, so um i was thinking when i woke up and i wanted to ask if we should tell the group about us". He said.

"Um, yeah we should it's better not to keep anything from them". I agreed with him.

"Hmm, but when should we tell them?" He asked as we sat down on the bed.

"Well how about this afternoon at the cafe we go to, we can tell them there".

"Ok, i wonder how they'll react".He said scratching his head.

"I don't know, but now we have sometime to spend together before the News Drops". I told him and he gave me a thankful smile as i placed my lips on his.

We dropped our cup of coffee's on the side table next to the bed and we laid there till sleep took us away.

We were kidnapped

°°°

I and Rowan were waiting in the cafe for our friends to show up, even though we told them 27 mins ago.

"What is taking them so long?" He asked and i hummed 'i don't know'.

Next thing we knew, we saw two cars and a jeep, enter the driveway of the cafe, and parked in the parking lot, then we saw our friends leaving the various machines they came with and they entered the cafe and i signalled them as they walked to the table we were seated.

"Hey, Tyler what happened yesterday? Where did you go?" Hea asked as they all sat down.

"Yeah, why didn't you answer when we were calling you? We were really worried, especially after what happened". Evelyn stated in an worried tone.

"Look guys i'm sorry i didn't tell you what happened, but i had to go through everything alone". I said apologizing to them.

"But where did you go Ty?" Kayla asked.