16. Ohh, He A Fiesty One

Tyler's POV

We finally reached where Mia said we should come to and surprisingly, it was a Movie Theater which made things even better and we saw Luna, Kai and Hea as they saw us and waved at us.

"I'm guessing we don't need to come later". Rowan said grabbing my hand and dragging me inside, with the others in front of us.

We entered the Theater and sat down after we bought our tickets and bought our popcorn, the movie they picked which is 'Red, White And Royal Blue' and i couldn't watch it before because i didn't have the strength to, but now i guess i can.

The movie started and I started eating the popcorn, Rowan sat by my right and Timothy, my left then Timothy whispered.

"Look, at your right". I turned my head to the right and i saw some girls who were giggling as i looked at them, i just sighed and continued watching the movie.

The movie was so nice, Enemies to Lovers type of shit, it was nice, and then i felt a hand touch my shoulder and began rubbing my neck and i saw Rowan turn his head around, and i did the same and when i turned my head to see who it was, i almost got angry, it was just a random blonde girl that was touching me, while a burnette was touching Rowan and the girls started whispering stuff to each other.

"Why did y'all touch us?". Rowan asked them in a soft and confused voice.

"Isn't that obvious". The blonde girl said biting her lower lip.

"Not really". Rowan said.

"Well, you guys are cute". The second girl said, and i swear, no one has ever told me that i'm cute, i've always wanted someone to compliment me before but now i don't give a fuck, Rowan and my friends compliments are already enough for me.

"Yeah, very very cute, i'm literally blushing". The blonde smiled.

"Yeah, we know, stop stating the obvious". He said as his voice deepened.

"Uh, he is so hot". She said again and looked at me. "Is this your friend?". She asked.

"Yeah, why?". He replied her, i didn't want me to waste my breathe on them, so i just watched him being hot as fuck.. Wait what is wrong with me?

"Ohh, he a feisty one". She said and they giggled.

"Fuck this, i can't do this no more". He said and he turned back to face the movie, that we are supposed to be enjoying.

"So now that your friend, has stopped talking let's hear your voice". One of them said but i didn't pay her any attention but instead i used my hood to cover my head.

"Hello, i'm talking to you, gorgeous". She pressed on.

"Can't you see he doesn't have any interest in you". Timothy finally spoke up.

"Omg! Another cutie, today must be our lucky day". One of them squealed as other people told her to shut the fuck up.

"Uh, people are so annoying, anyways-"

"Why won't you shut the fuck up?" Timothy cut her off.

"No, i think you should mind your business, i haven't insulted you because of how hot and built you are". She wasn't wrong, Timothy was built and he was definitely hot.

"She is still stating obvious things". Rowan whispered to us as we laughed quietly. I decided to stretch my legs and my hands and in the process of feeling good and my back making crack sounds, i hit the strawberry milkshake in one of the girls hand and it spilled on her body.

"Uh, you.. You've ruined my dress you prick". She shouted and got shushed my someone in the theater. "No, you shush".

"Mable, your making a scene". The other girl said and she gasped with betrayal, i had no intention on saying sorry because she deserved it.