8. During The Carnival

Rowan's POV

We arrived at the carnival and it was pack with people, Luna said the carnival only comes once a year so it will be a shame if you miss the experience, and I'm so happy going to it with my friends.

We all parked our cars at the other side of the road and we all started coming out of the car one after the other.

Scarlett was already jumping with joy as Willow and Dean ran together and crossed the road to the carnival and waving us goodbye as Mia, Timothy, Leo, Kyle, Evelyn, Scarlett and Caleb followed.

"Yay, carnival". Scarlett and Caleb were shouting and I turned to Tyler's jeep and saw Kayla talking to Tyler from the driver's window.

"Hmm, time to take pictures". Hea said and left as Kai hit the back of my neck.

"Oww!". I shouted as he laughed.

"That's payback for yesterday". He said.

"I will still win sneak attack, Kai". I said.

"In your dreams". He shouted as he crossed to the other side of the road and and in the process he tripped and fell as I laughed hard to the point that it felt like my guts were gonna fly out my mouth.

He stood up and cleaned his body.

"I'm good". He shouted then went to the carnival.

"You coming?". Luna said as I turned my attention to her.

"Yeah, right behind you". I told her.

"OK". She said and left.

I turned back to Tyler's jeep and he was out of the jeep with his back resting on the jeep door as he was still talking to Kayla.

I wanted to go meet them but I don't want to be nosy, so I just went to the carnival to meet up with the others.

I got there as I saw people everywhere I was so happy to be here, I have never been to a carnival like this before, I see why it only comes once in a year, I started walking and seeing all the different rides and games that people were playing, then I saw Scarlett with Mia and Leo, three of them were shooting water into a balloon head to see which person's own pops first.

In the end, Scarlett won, and took a stuffed bunny as the reward and she shouted-

"I'm gonna be so good as a sniper". I laughed and Mia and Leo told her to quiet down as she did and she looked at my direction and she saw me and started waving at me as I waved her back as she came to me and Mia and Leo saw me too and followed Scarlett.

"Hey". She said in a bright and happy mood, obviously.

"Hey Scarlett". I said to her.

"So, what are doing here?". Mia asked. "Aren't you gonna go on a ride?". Mia said.

"Well, yeah I was just looking around I don't really know what to do, yet". I said.

"Oh, well come with us we are gonna be doing a lot today". Leo said.

"Yeah, sure". I said as they smiled and as we started walking.

"Wait". Scarlett said as we stopped and looked at her. "Where's Tyler?". She asked.

"He is still by his Jeep". I said to her rubbing my eyes.

"Uh, why is he there?, what is he doing there?". Mia said putting on her glasses.

"Don't know". I raised my shoulders and dropped them back down.

"What about Kayla?". Leo asked looking around.