A Hard Day's Night

Season 1, episode 1

✧₊˚・₊✧

Cornelia woke up with a startle, the sun flooding through her hotel blinds the cheapness radiating off them. Just until I get paid she thought to herself.

Glancing at the clock she read '7:45' She froze of course I'm late on my first day she thought before stumbling out of the hard bed towards the bathroom to quickly get ready.

Once she arrived at the hospital she quickly sprinted towards the large doors and then towards the elevators that stood in the far wall. Letting out a long sigh once she was finally in the elevator.

She noticed a dirty blonde running toward the elevator, yelling some words that Cornelia took a few moments to process before sticking her leg in the door stopping the elevator from closing itself.

"thank you" the dark blonde said with a polite smile, seemly out of breath. "No problem, are you an intern?" Cornelia asked with hope

"Yeah, are you?" Cornelia was quick to reply "I am indeed" the girls shared a smile before the elevator doors opened and they ran off towards the intern locked rooms.

✧₊˚・₊✧

The blondes managed to slip into the group of interns without anyone acknowledging their absence.

Cornelia face lit up as she looked around at her peers and all the medical equipment surrounding her. Her face Turing into a large grin.

Cornelia fought a lot to get where she was standing in that moment, growing up she didn't have the best of home, but that was until she found herself in New York's hospital after an incident to do with her abusive ex. It wasn't long after that she found herself favourite people.

She never thought such a traumatic incident would bring her some of her favourite people.

Addison, she is like an older sister to the girl. She was there for her from the day at the hospital to even know. Despite what's happening between her other friends and her. Addison taught her everything she missed growing up, which she was incredibly greatful for at 17.

Mark, granted he was a whore but if anyone tried to hit on baby Lia he would beat them up a pulp. He was like the more Chaotic older brother that would always protect you.

Now Derek. He is her responsible older brother, he was there through all the panic attacks and PTSD she went through. He brought light to her darkness.

Everything was great until that one night. Derek has been working late and Lia has been giving in extra credit for her final exams. Derek was telling her about his case but as he unlocked the door, sounds of moaning erupted through the house.

They both froze, before Derek legged it toward the bedroom. Boy if Lia could turn back time and stop the world from changing she would have.

✧₊˚・₊✧