The Self-Destruct Button

✧₊˚・₊✧

✧₊˚・₊✧

"I hate you" Lia spoke, entering Meredith's room and falling on the bed next to her.

"Good morning Lia." Derek smiled.

"Dude, don't 'good morning' me while you're shirtless gross." She cringed, imitating his voice saying 'good morning' causing Derek and Meredith to laugh.

"You should go before they see you, Derek," Meredith said. "And I have pre-rounds."

"Oh, come on. Why don't you just let them see?" He rolled on top of Meredith, kissing her.

"I think I'm gonna be sick and not cause of you two" Lia said rushing into Meredith's bathroom and throwing up.

Derek threw on some clothes before going to hold her hair back, Meredith joining seconds later rubbing her back.

"This is your fault shepherd" cried Lia

"You climbed the rock!" Derek exclaimed.

Lia just fell back against his chest, not making an effort to argue with him. Meredith pushes her hair behind her ears before kissing her forehead and helping her stand.

Derek went downstairs in an attempt to hide from Izzie and George who thought he left after dropping Lia off.

"Morning." Meredith greeted as she entered the kitchen holding a very clingy Lia. Turns out Lia is very clingy when she's sick.

"Morning. Hey, so it sounded like you were having some pretty radical sex last night, all night long. Who was the guy?" Izzie questioned.

"Nobody you know." Meredith smiled

"We're late, let's go." Izzie scoffed, leaving the house with George.

✧₊˚・₊✧

"I'm gonna need a major rush to make it through this day, I need a kick-ass surgery," George whined in the intern locker room.

"Oooh, you a bad boy last night George?" Alex asked

"That was Meredith." Izzie rolled her eyes.

"Oh do tell." Cristina smiled.

"What the hell happened to you?" Lia asked catching sight of her friend.

"Shouldn't I be asking you that? I see you leaning on Meredith right now. And It's called the flu!" Cristina snapped back, and Lia put her hands up in defence.

"Sorry, I have a sex life," Meredith mumbled after Izzie slammed her locker.

"Next time just let me know if I need to go to a hotel so I can get some sleep."

"Am I missing something?" Meredith looked between her housemates.

"You were uh... just a little loud."
George mumbled before leaving.
Soon it was just Lia, Meredith and Cristina left in the locker room.