Make me lose control

✧₊˚・₊✧

✧₊˚・₊✧

"Lia" Meredith called out shaking the girl who was in a deep sleep.

"What" the girl groaned covering her head with the covers

"I picked you up and a spare inhaler, so keep this one on you at all times and I'll have one seems as I'm with you the majority of the time," Meredith informed her picking clothes off the floor and hanging them up.

"You acting like a mom," Lia says trying to block the world out with her bed covers and pillows

"Yeah well someone has to clean your room, also get up we're going running with Cristina" Meredith said heading out

Meredith turned to make sure Lia was getting up but she was still slouched going back to sleep
"Lia!" Meredith yelled pulling the covers off her body.

"Fine! I'm getting up." Lia complained stomping to the bathroom.

"Why do I have to come?" Lia said running down the stairs and nearly fell but Meredith caught her by the waist.

"Don't run down the stairs, you'll get hurt!" Meredith scolded once again
"And because exercise, it's good for you" she finished off

"Yeah, but I could easily just go have sex with someone... easily done exercise" Lia tried

"Nope, out the door," Meredith said pushing her out.

✧₊˚・₊✧

"Oh, you're stupid. Oh God. You stupid, evil, sadist, I wanna kill you." Cristina seethed at Meredith.

"you're the devil reincarnated!" Lia yelled as she was out of breath "Who wakes someone up saying 'I got you a spare inhaler' and then takes that said person on a run? I'm gonna have an asthma attack women" Lia complained.

"I'm strengthening your lungs" Meredith yelled

"You're a terrible doctor" Lia yelled at her.

"Endorphins are good. Endorphins are mood elevators " Meredith said.

"This is supposed to make you feel better." Lia asked shocked "Oh god. Do you feel better?" Lia turned to Cristina.

"No." She groaned. "Fuck this" Lia said slowing down and pointing at Meredith

"Maybe sleeping with our bosses wasn't a great idea," Meredith mumbled to Cristina.

Lia saw a dog in the distance and started sprinting towards it.

"Not so fast Lia!" Meredith shouted, she and Cristina slowly following behind.