Save Me

✧₊˚・₊✧

✧₊˚・₊✧

Lia woke up to Meredith moving beside her and Derek groaning on the floor. She glanced down beside the bed and found Derek glaring at her.

She stumbled into Meredith's room around 5am, the pair were only just going to sleep as it was when a body basically threw itself on them, mumbling something they couldn't understand.

Meredith leaned over Lia to see what she was looking at, both the girls began laughing their heads off.

Derek on the floor having been pushed out of bed by Lia in the night.

Derek still glared at both the girls so Lia quickly got up and left before he tried to murder her.

In the kitchen, Derek made coffee for Lia, Meredith and himself while also getting a bowl of cereal.

"Lia eat" izzie said passing the girl a muffin

"no I'm not hungry" groaned the girl, she would forget to eat if she wasn't reminded 24/7

"Lia" Meredith scolded the girl
"Fine" she leaned forward and grabbed an apple, she didn't feel 100% yet and eating was not on her agenda after all the vomiting she had done.

Izzie, Derek and Meredith looked at the girl in concern.

"You're like a health nut, aren't ya? You eat muesli every morning." George said to Derek.

"No, I don't." The older man chuckled

"Okay, the muesli thing you do, the last seven days at least." Izzie said.

"Oh come on, I haven't been here for a whole week." Derek laughed
"Have I?"

Lia giggled and nodded at him.
"Derek it's okay if your homeless" the girl joked

"See, even they think it's weird." Meredith said to Derek.

✧₊˚・₊✧

Lia was wondering around the hall way when Meredith came rushing towards her.

"Lia you have to come meet this psychic patient!" Meredith called

"that's so cool, where?" Lia spoke suddenly not bored anymore

"He predicted someone on the fourth floor would die... and they did." Meredith said.

"Oh my god, can he predict when I die? Oh, oh or when I'm gonna have sex next? where is he?" The girl went on

Meredith grabbed her and dragged her across the hospital.

"Mr Duff, this Lia." Meredith smiled, walking into the patient's room.

"Ah Cornelia." Lias mouth fell open

"How did you know that? Nobody calls me that." The girl as gobsmacked

"You should really start taking your meds. It's not healthy." He stared at her. "Oh boy..I think you need psych, not me.." he carried on