Raindrops keep falling on my head

✧₊˚・₊✧

✧₊˚・₊✧

"Hello my favourite people in the whole world of existing people" Lia giggled sitting next to Meredith trying to reduce tension.

"I wanna hate you, but you're our baby so I can't" Meredith said turning her head to the younger girl who sat beside her.

"Shots please" Lia grinned at Joe as he handed her 4 shots thinking she was gonna share but she threw all four back straight after one another.

"Lia calm down" Meredith warned her

"more!" She begged Joe who handed her a glass of disaronno and Coke as requested.

"Wait lia, how old are you?" Joe asked

"She's 21" shouted George, Meredith and Cristina at the man

"Shhh" Lia giggled at him

Lia turned to her friends "Woah, doctors and supporting underage drinking?. I'm disappointed" she said giggling her head off.

"Were stopping you from going to stupid frat parties at least" Meredith replied drunkenly

"Been there, done that" Lia said with a grin

"You were like 17 though?." George asked in shock

"and what Georgie? Got a problem " The girl scowled at him

"Nope, no problem" he quickly said raising his hands in the air in a surrender-like pose.

"What were we talking about" Meredith asked changing the convo back over.

"Who's life's worse" George responded

"Oh! Oh! Me next! In New York I had a stalker" Lia responded exited

"What? Did you tell the police? Does Derek or Addison know?" Meredith responded as they all stared at her in shock.

"Shhhhh, Cristina you up!" The girl said excitedly

"I'm pregnant, I win," Cristina said quietly, so George couldn't hear.

Meredith's eyes widened, Lia nearly fell off her chair in shock but Meredith caught her.

"oh shit, I think Joe wins," Lia said, jumping up and rushing to where Joe had fallen to the floor, holding his head.

The interns rushed over to him.
"Joe lay back down," Meredith said when he tried to get up.

"The medics are on their way!"
Someone shouted.

"You called the gurney patrol?" Joe complained.

"I think I need gurney patrol" pouted Lia as she trailed after everyone, George put his arm around her holding her up as she swayed with the mix of drink mess and exhaustion

✧₊˚・₊✧

In the hospital, the four interns approached the nurse's station where Izzie stood.