No Man's Land

✧₊˚・₊✧

Once again Lia was trying to drown out the sound of George and izzies bickering.

"You don't understand. Me gonads, you ovaries." George complained as Lia climbed out the car, everyone else following suit.

"Oh, that reminds me. We are out of tampons." Izzie said

"I'm on the pill loosers" Lia replied back, all the girls glared at her. "But George, I think you need to get over your ego and be a man. Real men buy period stuff, what are you George a little boy?" This caused George to scowl at her and reply

"You're parading through the bathroom in your underwear when I'm naked in the shower." George said

"Can you add it to your list, please?" Izzie said.

"What?!" George cried "Tampons." Izzie replied

"To the list, it's your turn." Meredith agreed.

"You are the first person they see in the morning." Bailey tells the interns, walking in the locker room, as the interns put on their scrubs. "You say please. You say thank you. You apologize for waking them up." Alex enters late and Bailey give him a glare.
"You make them feel good about you. Why is that important? Cause then they'll talk to you and tell you what's wrong. Why is that important? Because then you can tell you're attending what they need to know during rounds. And why is that important? Because if you make your resident look bad, she'll torture you until you beg for your mama. Now get out there. I want pre-rounds done be 5:30 am."

"I'd better get good patients today." Meredith says. "Yesterday I had two guys with colostomies who needed dressing changes every 15 minutes."

"Today's my day. I'm gonna get a surgery I can feel it." Cristina said. "What do you know?" Meredith questioned

"I know that I was here at 4:00am and you didn't get here till 4:30am." Lia pouted at her, Meredith following her action.

"Tell us." Meredith whined

"Nu uh. No way. I'm not the one screwing an attending." Cristina said.

"Hey, I'm not screwing anyone though.." Lia shouted to Cristina with a sad look on her face, people Turing to look at the girl weirdly after shouting.

"Lia hunny, you are everyone's baby..you are the favourite of literally everyone..even the cleaners" Cristina replied walking off.

"Lia, how are you" a nurse smiled at the younger girl, who was pulling her hair up into a ponytail.

"liv, I'm good. how are you?." She smiled back at the women.

The nurse replied back as Meredith spoke up. "See your even friends with the nurses" Lia just stuck her tongue out at her.

✧₊˚・₊✧

Lia had been put on dr shepherd service, she wasn't mad about it cause it's her brother but it would be great to look at other specialties too.

"Have you decided a speciality yet?" Derek asked looking at his sister with hope.

"A, I'm a first year intern, B, I'm not gonna pick Neuro if you keep pestering me." She laughed

before their conversation could go on any further he got a trauma page.

"Come on Williams, this might be good." Lia eagerly followed the attending.

✧₊˚・₊✧

Arriving at trauma, Derek stopped in his tracks at the sight of the patient, causing Lia to walk straight into his back.