Dresses

A/N: ok this different from the format I've been using for the chatroom because I thought this chapter should be written normally.

"How about this one Natasha?" Asked agent hill pulling a white dress with pink accents off the rack. I frowned "I'm a redhead, red doesn't match pink" agent hill frowned "it's a nice dress" she said putting it back on the rack. We'd been searching all over town today and found nothing i liked, pepper on the other hand had found her dress immediately. Suddenly one dress caught my eye, it had a tight bodice to about the hips where the fabric gathered by a red rose then cascaded like a waterfall, there was red accents along the bodice. I wanted to try it on so badly, so I grabbed it off of the rack and walked into the change room. It was a bit too big but alterations could be made and the red surprisingly didn't clash with my hair. "Nat come out of there, Maria is dying to see it!" Peppers voice was slightly muffled by the change room walls. I unlocked the door and slowly walked out careful not to trip over the dress. "Oh my god" Maria said. "It's perfect" I spun a little "I think it needs to be altered but otherwise I love it!" Pepper squealed and hugged me. I felt every muscle in my body tense ready to strike, after a moment I hugged her back. "Pepper you need to get off me so I can change and we can go buy the dress" she let go "sorry!" She said laughing. I smiled "no problem" as soon as I was in the change room I realized if pepper had hugged me from the side I might have hurt her, she was my best friend and one of two people who could get away with calling me Nat, "Natasha hurry up the boys are coming!" I slipped the opaque cover over the dress and bolted out of the change room. My heels clicked along the tile floor and I finally caught up with pepper and Maria, "taadaa!" I said laughing. They both laughed too, "out of there in....5.6 seconds, jeez Nat!" I smiled in triumph "when you're a spy you learn to change quickly" we headed towards the checkout a d purchased the dress with the SHIELD credit card, fury can thank us later. Suddenly somebody grabbed my tiny ponytail, I whipped around and nearly attacked tony, "did you not learn that if you Make contact with me suddenly it doesn't end well?" I asked glaring at the stupid man. "Let me see the dress!" Tony asked pulling out his cellphone. "No because you're going to show Clint and its bad luck for the groom to see the dress before the ceremony!

Tony sighed and walked away and I took off after pepper and Maria. I had a hunch this wouldn't be the last I saw of the snooping tony stark....

A/N not the surprise.... You can try to guess what it is!