02

After two week of fake relationship, things got a little more complicated. Because Angela and Lottie didn't hang out outside of school. Like really not. And many people began to suspect that maybe this relationship was not so real as they might think.

Besides the fact that we have never seen them kiss or even hold hands. Lottie was still behind Angela not far behind and that was it. The problem was that Lottie liked being around Angela. She didn't ask for more than that. Just be by her side and be able to stretch her out to talk, even if it's to complain. And the only times we saw them close were their daily fights to get the blonde into the car.

So Lottie did what she knew best. Go ahead without thinking about the consequences. Lottie was going to prove that she and Angela were good together by inviting the blonde to Jeff's party. Even if they in reality weren't.

And with the same confidence as the first time she came to ask her something, she climbed up to her window. To her surprise it wasn't closed. And she slipped into her room with a little difficulty due to her height.

But when she got up, a scream rang out. Something hard hit her head and she winced in pain.

She turned and her eyes widened. Angela was only in a towel and her hair soaked in front of her.

"What are you doing here !" She cried out, threatening her with her hair dryer.

"I-I-" She stammered, taking a step back. "I wanted to ask you if you wanted to come to a party with me !"

"I have a fucking door !" She replied by throwing a piece of clothing over her head to block her vision. "Turn around you pervert !"

Lottie immediately turned around, inwardly thanking the top for hiding her flushed face. She hadn't seen that many, but just seeing the girl with her hair down and wet had completely mesmerized her.

Angela quickly put on her clothes and picked up the brush she had thrown at Lottie's head to brush her hair with. "Which party are you talking about exactly ?"

"Jeff's. It's tomorrow night." She answered awkwardly.

"Why do you want me to come ?" She chuckled as she tied her hair.

"B-Because we're girlfriends."

"I don't want to go there. Jeff is an asshole." She said as she ripped off the top of Lottie's head to put it away. "And I'm not supposed to be your girlfriend out of school."

"I can pay you if you want-"

There was a silence. Then Lottie felt someone climb onto her back and Angela slap her hairbrush on her skull multiple times.

"Pay me to accompany you ? Do you realize how you sound !" She continued to hit her as Lottie winced in pain each time trying to dodge her as best she could.

"I'm sorry ! I'm sorry !" She screamed as she tried to get the girl off her back.

Suddenly a knock is heard. "Angela ? Why are you screaming ?"

"Shit. That's my brother." She whispered as she quickly got off Lottie's back and threw her into her closet.

"There was a spider !" She responded by picking up her brush again.

"Do you want me to call dad to kill it ?" He offered, only opening the door to let his head stick out.

"No it's ok I've already done it." She said while pretending to throw something that was stuck to the back of her brush in the trash.