17 (drabble)

In which Lottie and Angela smoke together.

"Are you really sure about this ?" Angela asked, looking her girlfriend straight in the eyes.

Lottie just nodded and the blonde rolled her eyes.

"I'm gonna need a verbal answer please." She huffed sarcastically as she pulled a lighter out of her bra.

"How much stuff are you hiding in there ?" The taller girl mumbled, her cheeks completely flushed.

"Why do you want to know ? Do you want to go see and find out ?" Angela smirked, taking out a cigarette with a chuckle.

Lottie opened my eyes wide and started to stutter, waving her hands harmlessly in front of her. "I-I d-didn't mean--I w-wasn't-"

"Want me to roll a joint ? Or do you really want to smoke a cigarette ?" Angela cut her off with an amused smile, placing the cigarette between her lips. "We could always steal my brother's stuff too."

Lottie gulped, Angela was far too attractive with a cigarette in her mouth for her own good, she couldn't help but take her bottom lip between her teeth slightly, her gaze still on her lips.

"Babygirl ?" The blonde asked looking up, not getting any response from her girlfriend.

"Let's do it as you want." She replied simply.

"Okay..." The Montgomery girl straightened up a little on Lottie's lap as if to take on a solemn attitude. "So we're not going to get you stoned. We're just going to, you know, chill."

"I'm up for that. Yeah. Of course." Lottie agreed.

Angela leaned over and ran her hand over the strand of Lottie's hair to tuck it behind her ear. Then she took the cigarette out of her mouth and pointed it towards Lottie's.

But only inches from her lips, she stopped and looked into her eyes one last time. "Are you sure ?  Because I don't want people to say that I influenced you to do it or anything-"

"I'm sure, and I could have done it with Nat anyway." She replied with a confident expression on her face.

"Alright." Angela finally placed the cigarette between her lips, flicking the lighter with the other hand.

Then the blonde watched Lottie's eyes gleam in the firelight, and she felt her own gaze soften at this almost, heavenly sight.

Lottie, who had her eyes focused on the cigarette and her two hands around to protect the flame of the lighter, looked up seeing that Angela's hand did not move.

Her eyes immediately locked on blue eyes that were already staring at her intensely. Angela's lips between open almost in a amazed pout.

"Angela ?" She mumbled to try to get her attention.

The blonde flinched lighty, regaining her senses. "Sorry, I was distracted."

Once she saw the cigarette light slowly and motioned to Lottie silently to take a hit.

Lottie did so and just as she was about to exhale Angela placed her hand on her stomach. "Hold it a little."

She nodded, feeling a strange sensation in her lungs.

Angela smiled. "It’s okay you can exhale now."

As soon as she opened her mouth she started to cough heavily making the blonde burst into giggles. "Get that away from me !"

"Poor Lottie..." Angela shook her head, taking a hit with a mocking smile.

"I would never do that again in my life." She coughed one last time with glassy eyes, looking at Angela like she was crazy for continuing to do it.

"It's a shame." She whispered as she straddled Lottie's thighs to get closer. "I had another way to smoke with you though."

"Good luck getting me to touch that thing again." She shook her head as she crossed her arms and clenched her jaw.

Angela placed her thumb on her jaw on one side and her other fingers on the other to lean Lottie towards her, she leaned in too and brushed their lips in a light kiss.

It was Lottie who leaned up even more for a more intense kiss, but Angela blew the cigarette smoke in her face with a smirk.

Lottie immediately fell back into her seat with a sulky look making Angela giggle.

"I hate you."

"No you don't. "