11

Tw : slight smut

"Okay, I know I told you this was important. But you didn't have to do all that." Angela said walking into Lottie's room.

The room was upside down, clothes were all over the floor. Angela could barely take a step without crushing something.

She took a few steps to enter Lottie's clothing room. There were clothes hanging all over the place and her girlfriend had her head buried in one particular closet.

"Lottie, It's time to go and you haven't even put on any pants yet." She shook her head with a smile as she pinched her nose.

The taller girl groaned as she continued to rummage through the closet.

"My mom is very fond of clothes, maybe if you take a picture of your big clothes room. She'd be impressed." Angela shrugged as she grabbed an outfit for her on the floor.

Lottie dropped the shirt to her knees with an black stare. "It's dirty, there's a stain on it."

"Here, put this on." the blonde threw the outfit in her face before starting to fold the different types of clothes on the floor.

She cleaned up the room while Lottie got dressed quickly.

--------------

"You look like you're straight out of a Nelly music video." Lottie says from the doorstep.

"Eheh." Angela pulled up her basketball jersey to reveal the boxers she had on underneath her baggy jeans with a smirk. "Do you like it ?"

"We're supposed to have dinner with your mom." She replied jadedly.

"I know but Carlos will be there too !" She said excitedly. "You'll see, we're going to have fun !"

She threw the keys from behind her back to catch them in front with her other hand. "Let's go !"

"Where's Alfred ? And who's Carlos ?" Lottie asked as she walked down the driveway of the house.

"Carlos is my stepdad." The blonde replied as she unlocked the car. "And I'm driving !"

Lottie turned pale. "You ? Driving ?"

Angela rolled down the window and stuck her head out. "Yeah, I'm a good driver."

--------------

"Angela, you're anything but a good driver." Lottie mumbled as she clung to her seat belt with her hand.

"See my days are cold without you, but I'm hurtin' while I'm here. And thought my heart can't take no more, I keep on running back to you-"

"L-look at the road !" She exclaimed opening her eyes wide.

The blonde turned to her and pointed in firnt of her. "But I was looking at the road-"

Lottie grabbed the steering wheel and narrowly dodged a car causing Angela to scream.

She regained control of the steering wheel. "I was going to do it anyway !"