{25} Fairytale

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Hey, what's-" Grayson speed walks past me and that's what most concerns me. I get worried so I follow him into a bathroom he finds. Grayson plants his hands on the cabinet and breathes out. "Sorry I'm just-" he looks at me through the mirror. Relaxes.

"C'mere." He holds out a hand and I take it, walking into his body and hugging him. His arms wrap around me and I feel his muscles relax. "All my dad did was scold me for wanting a happy ending." I look up at the sudden confession.

Sounds like his dad. Always believes his kid's happiness is just a hunger for a fairytale. "I told him to fuck off because I care more about you than his need to put me in timeout." I give a smile. "I haven't even seen my family since Jessica's meltdown. I'm kinda scared of what he might say to me. My dad. He's sweet from time to time but certainly not over... this."

"He's just... I don't know. It's like my dad kinda became like yours in a way after y'all left and- What?" Grayson staring down at me like he wants to say something makes me stop mid-sentence. "Sorry, you're just so fucking distracting in this dress." I won't utter another word before his lips are on mine and I'm kissing back.

Hunger overtakes us in such a wave that every movement is fast. He picks me up and plants me on the counter, my dress rides up past my hips exposing my lingerie white underwear.

"Fuck." Grayson presses a hand to my side on the mirror and shuts his eyes. "I don't remember how we got to this point but," He opens his eyes and they meet mine. Dark, and lustful. "I can't explain to you how much power you and your body have over me." My bottom lip drags down my teeth as his hand slips between my thighs and spreads them apart.

"Shit." He stops and looks away almost disappointed. "What is it?" My hands travel to the band of his pants and belt. "I don't have a condom on me." Grayson starts pulling away but grips his wrist to stay between my thighs. "It's ok. I'm on birth control." He studies me.

"Once we don't use one I don't think I'll be able to go back to them, Evelyn. We can't." Once again he tries pulling away, this time I wrap my legs around his legs and pull him to me. "Just fuck me already Grayson, or I'll get in that shower and use the shower head." I hear him groan lowly before he yanks down my underwear.

I undo his belt, zip down his pant, and take him out of his boxers. He was already hard. I was already dripping wet. Every time we get in this situation I always think 'This is not what I thought I'd be doing with Grayson' and it's true. for the longest time, I believed that I would jump his ass and rip him to shreds out of anger.

Yet here we are ripping each other's clothes off in desperation. To think that only five years ago we were nothing more than friends and he was with my sister. It sometimes baffles me that we; 've gotten to this point. Me and Grayson being in a relationship was something that never crossed my mind.

Now it's all I think about. Everything I crave.

"Holy fuck." My hands grip Grayson's broad shoulders as he pushes into me. The feeling of absolutely nothing in between us is enough to make me yelp. A low growl vibrates through Grayson and he presses the palm of his hand on the mirror behind me, trying his best to not climax already.

"Jesus, you feel so fucking good." He moans into my ear as he finds a good pace in his thrusts. When my head falls back onto the mirror Grayson's lips meet the skin on my throat, peppering kisses anywhere and everywhere. Even when we're as close as possible I can't seem to feel like I have enough. I just want more and more until there isn't a possible anyway of getting more.

"Oh," Grayson hooks an arm under one of my knees and lifts it to an angle, burying deeper into me. "Oh god," His pace speeds up slightly but it's so good that I'm pressing my hands onto any surface possible to try not to yell out his name into this echoey bathroom.

"Fuck Evelyn do you realize how good you look trying not to come already?" He raises my leg higher to his side and I gasp loudly into the bathroom, his lips claiming mine to maybe take my soul. If he hadn't already.

He takes advantage of him muffling me to quicken his thrusts. I swear my eyes roll to the back of my head at the feeling. The hand Grayson has on the mirror retreats to my waist and grips so hard I swear I'll have a bruise in the morning. Just a print of his fingers digging into my skin.

Our sex, as much as we meant and wanted it to be loving, always ends up being rough. Rough is the journey we've gone through to get here. The hurt we endured to end up here, in this bathroom losing our sanity. Every innocent thought we've had of each other was swept under the wave as the bigger one crashes over it. The wave of attraction, hunger, and need drowning the others the second we kissed.

"Grayson I-" He pulls away from the kiss and focuses on his even thrusts and watching me crumble. "What is it hm?" He asks in a slightly higher pitch. He's so close. "I- I'm so cl- Oh my god!" I slap a hand over my mouth and slam my head back on the mirror. My hair is sliding down it as I press onto it as hard as possible.

"I know baby, hold on." Grayson pulls me closer and brings up my other leg to his side, I cross my feet at the small of his back and wrap my arms around his neck, bringing his lips to mine. He turns his head to get a better, deeper kiss and he eats me alive. My hands are running into his hair, holding him to me not wanting it to ever end. His are holding onto my throat and waist.

And then it happens.

He growls into my mouth and I let out a sigh of relief mixed with a moan as we reach our climaxes. I feel him spill into me and god it's the most pleasuring thing to feel. I think the worst part though is when he pulls out it's less clean than wearing a condom. I'm a leaking juice box.

Grayson kisses the crown of my head and pulls away. After cleaning up and being properly dressed Grayson presses his back against a wall and runs a hand through his hair. "Shit, that just happened." I walk over to him and wrap my arms around his torso. "Ive never, I mean never been this vulnerable with a guy you know that right?" He looks down at me and he smiles, brushing hair behind my ear.

"Thank you. For trusting me with you. I know how hard it can be to get to a point like this. Where you let your guard down." I rest my chin on his chest and smile up at him. Grayson looks down at me with admiration in his eyes. It almost kills me how much love is in his eyes every time he looks at me. Like he would let the world around him go to shit if it meant he could just be able to sit here and look at me.

"I don't think you understand how beautiful you are Evelyn. And not just physically. Even if we bicker the one thing that I adore the most is your personality and company. You're like the fairytale I would listen to as a kid and wish I had when I grew up. Knowing you're real makes me want to pinch myself to double-check."

"Grayson," I tease while blushing. "It's true! Every time I see the glow in your eyes and hear you laugh or just straight out am in your presence I swear to fucking god it feels like I'm reading you straight out of a book or I'm in a movie. You're too good to be true."

"Yet you are true. and here making me fall for you quicker than ever anticipated."

His words are enough to make me tear up so I try laughing it off and looking away but Grayson's fingers gently grip my chin and bring me back to him.

"You're my fairytale Evelyn."

"And you're mine, Grayson."