{30} Something missing.

TW: mention of SA

 ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Wake up you're boring me!" A voice bellows. My eyes peel open and when I meet my own reflection above showing me on a bed I quickly sit up. I attempt to bring my hands up only to be restrained by metal chains on my wrists, fastened to the bed poles. "Yeah, try getting out of those."

Knowing the voice makes me want to look less in his direction, so I just shut my eyes and breathe out. "Oh come on I went through all this trouble to get you! You cant not look at me..." As expected when I look up I'm face to face with the man of the hour. 

"Trevor."

"Miss me?" He snickers standing from his chair at the foot of the bed I'm chained to. "What's it like coming back from the infernos of hell?" I snap scooting back against the headboard. Trevor smirks. "Im sure you'll enjoy it down there." He replies. 

As much as I'm keeping cool I'm freaking the fuck out. Do you think this is normal? Getting kidnapped by the guy you had supposedly shot in the head? How do you think I feel sitting across from the guy who raped me? 

"I would say 'Don't worry, I had a female worker of mine change you into my clothes' but I'd be lying." I flinch, grow I'll. "I'd like to assume the red marks all over your body are from your beloved Grayson." He changed me. Stripped me of my clothes and put me in his shirt. Only his shirt. I only have my underwear and bra under this.

"...You're disgusting," I whisper staring at him through glassy eyes. "Oh c'mon I've seen you naked changing you was nothing-"

"You did that forcefully. Last time I checked I yelled for you to get off of me." He rolls his eyes as he makes his way to my side, I try scooting away. He sees that. "For the girl that almost killed me you seem pretty scared of me." 

"You have a lead role in my nightmares dipshit," I growl yanking at my restrained wrists. "Come in!" The door to the room opens and two guards about twice my size walk in holding a rag. "Wait-" I watch Trevor walk to them and take the rag from one of the guys before turning towards me. "You have an awful attitude. And mouth..." He reaches my side and I try pulling as far away as possible. 

"Let's fix that." 

Trevor climbs onto the bed and grips my chin, I shake my head and he just presses me ] against the bed, holding me still. "Stop-" He opens my mouth and lays the rag in my mouth, tying it at the back in one swift move. 

Now I'm kicking him off of me as he climbs off. I watch as his eyes travel down my body and study where the shirt had ridden up to my torso. Without removing his eyes from me he gives orders to the men. "Give us a minute will you?" My eyes widen, the guys leave, the door closes and I just sit there and watch Trevor unbutton his pants.

I can't talk.

"I did say I'd do this until you enjoyed it right?" I shake my head, tears cascading down my face. "Well, that was a promise."