2. Happy Valentine's Day

February 14, 2017

February 14, 2017

••••••

Zuri looked at herself in the mirror as she finished her finishing touches on her makeup— she smiled at the end result. Feeling arms wrap around her she sighed in content as Nala had kissed her shoulder, "you look beautiful— as always." Her voice angelic and sweet.

"Thank you sunshine,"

Nala blushed and then looked in the mirror herself— Zuri had installed her wig for her and done her makeup too since she didn't really feel like it herself although it was was her profession. She pouted once about not wanting to wear her silk press but didn't have the energy to install a wig either and Zuri of course told her she'd do it for her— Nala had been the most spoiled by both Zuri and Kasim. She literally couldn't pout without one of them jumping to fix whatever that it was. She had to be loved more gently out of the three because she was soft hearted. Sometimes too soft hearted— most times it caused her more harm than good.

"You like it?" Zuri asked.

Nala nodded, "yes pumpkin, I love it. Thank you,"

"Always baby, did you see Kasim?"

"He's waiting on us' Lei is finishing up the breakfast now." She told her.

Zuri nodded and walked behind Nala planting each hand on the side of her— trapping her between herself and the dresser. Nala's heart started to beat fast in her chest, Zuri chuckled. As many times as they'd had sex she never understood why when her or Kasim randomly wanted her she'd become nervous. She knew that she was the first and only girl that Nala had been with— Kasim was also the first and only man Nala had been with as well, and most times she still felt like she wasn't enough for them...sexually. However her partners thought differently, they craved her.

Nala let out a small moan when Zuri slowly slid her robe off her shoulders and placed kisses along her neck. She let out a chuckle of her own when Zuri grabbed at her breast and gave them a squeeze— it was clear that they were her favorite part of her body. They were big, soft, pretty and pierced. Most times Zuri would get herself off by just sucking and playing with Nala's breast....she was obsessed.

"Baby?" Nala faced her— halting Zuri's movements. "Do you think that we should piss Kasim off further? He's been too calm— the longer we make him wait the longer we have to be in the dungeon..."

"Do you want me?" Zuri asked— Nala nodded. "Words sunshine, let me hear them?"

Nala sighed, "yes— I really want you badly."