14. Open up to us

Be sure you've read last chapter, "13. I promise,"

March 9, 2017

March 9, 2017

••••••

Kasim pushed open the office doors to one of the tech companies his father passed down to him, and took a deep sigh.

It was now back to reality, being buried into work.

"Welcome back brother," Andrew spoke, "I have so much to fill you in on—your absence was missed,"

Kasim nodded and hugged him, his older brother kissed his forehead and they headed down to Kasim's office, "what you need to fill me in on Drew?"

Andrew took a seat, "sales have been amazing—thank you for handling business while I was out sick as well, you've closed the biggest deal of the year—the money that's about to come in will triple our norm, cheers to that," Kasim smiled at that, he truly thought he fucked them while Andrew was away last month. He didn't know too much about tech but Andrew had been teaching him for the past two almost three years, it was obviously paying off, "also, we've found who was stealing from the company,"

Kasim ears perked up at that, for the last year they had noticed some accounts didn't add up and money was slowly but surely missing here and there. It wasn't anything too substantial, but it was only a matter of time before little became big and they had to stop it before it got to the point of them possibly being wiped out, "who was it? what are we doing about that? Is it handled?"

Andrew stood and closed the door, "you know Chelsea? The one over everything? I found out that she was another one of our dad whores," Kasim raised his right eyebrow, "not that your mom is a whore, I didn't mean it that way," he corrected, Kasim hummed.

"Yeah watch your fuçking mouth," Kasim gritted, "if we being technical your mom was just the white hoe that he married cause she was of color if I remember the story correctly, bitch ain't better than my momma, the fuck?"

Andrews face turned a bright shade of red, "I—I'm sorry, I didn't mean it that way. Truly, brother."

Kasim nodded, "anyway—back to Chelsea?"

"She was one of his many women he stepped out on my mom with, and he promised her a certain pay each month if she worked here and kept herself and their daughter a secret, and since he died she's been taking what he' promised her. Their daughter suffers from Leukemia—she's struggling to keep up with not only her bills, but our little sisters hospital bills, health, medicine and all of that. Even then, she only takes what he promised her and it's why we barely noticed. I feel extremely sorry for her, if it were me I would have wiped this entire company out," he scoffed, "Kasir was a sick man, he had us all fooled."