15. Anything for them

Be sure you've read last chapter, "14. Open up to us,"

 Open up to us,"

March 11, 2017

••••••

Zuri's hands rubbed all over Kasim as they stood in the shower.

Kasim left sloppy kisses over her neck while small moans escaped her mouth, "lift ya leg up." Kasim whispered in her ear while running his dick up and down her slit.

She did as told but however it was the quietest she'd ever been and it was only so long before Kasim had made her talk to him.

"Tell me you want that shit. Let me hear you say it," he rested her leg in the crook of his arm and his other hand rubbed over her ass before giving it a hard squeeze, "you gone tell daddy?" Kasim slid halfway into her, seeing her eyes close. "Hm?"

"Yes, I want it. Just fuck me," she said above a whisper.

Kasim smirked, she knew better.

"Do what you want to me daddy," she gasped feeling him roughly slide the rest of him into her.

Kasim concentrated on the many faces she made while she watched how his dick slid in and out of her.

"Damn," he looked down and seen how her cream coated his thick and long member, something he loved to see.

"Turn around," Kasim pulled out and roughly grabbed her hair making her place her hands on the glass shower door.

He slid into her from the back, reaching around her to play with her pussy.

Clutching the detachable shower head in her hand Zuri let out the sexiest moan Kasim could have ever heard her make, "oh daddy, right there."

Zuri moaned loudly, her voice echoed through the bathroom.

"Beg for it," he kissed her shoulder and then bit it.

Zuri rotated her hips making him moan in her ear.

"Please," she moaned out, feeling herself about to cum. "Please make me cum daddy. Fuck."

Dropping the shower head she placed both hands on the glass door, Kasim following suit.

"Fuck me back," he smacked her ass. "If you don't fuck me back, I swear I'll make you regret that dumb ass attitude,"

Zuri wanted so badly to let him know that it was already too late, but as much as he was focused on making her cum. She was just as focused on doing the same for him—making sure she was balanced, both of their hands were placed on the glass while she slid back on him.

Kasim stood still and let her do her, he watched how her ass jiggled every time she came crashing back on him.

"Like that baby' you got it," He coached her leaving a trail of kisses down her back. "Daddy love that shit," He grabbed a fist full of her hair to bring her face to his so he could kiss her.