27. Are they mine? |pt. 2|

Be sure you've read last chapter, "27. Are they mine? |pt. 1|,"

If you ain't got SAIPH HAVEN to 100 votes then..wyd? Go check my new book out befo' I cry 😢

wyd? Go check my new book out befo' I cry 😢

April 13, 2017

Continuing....

••••••

"You think I'm fucking playing with you?" Kasim walked up to Celine who visibly tried to shield the kids, one of the little girls mugged him while the other began to cry, "how old are they?"

Celine stared at Amber who had her eyes locked on Zuri who only smiled at her, "what's going on Amber?" Zuri shut the door and made sure to keep it unlocked, "hm?" she tied her hair up.

"K—Kasim, please," Celine pleaded, "I'm sorry,"

Just how he'd done Amber, Kasim reached out and grabbed Celine by her Jacket and snatched her into him, "g—go to the car," she spoke and shakily handed her keys to the twins.

"No," one sassed, "is this our dad?"

"Please let my mommy go, please," the other cried.

She ignored them, "Celine start fucking talking...I'll gladly go to prison today for murder. You get that?"

"He made me do it Kasim," Celine sobbed, "y—you were never in danger with me and you knew that. Kasir threatened to take my mom off of life-support if I hadn't, he beat me, a—and told me he'd kill you if I didn't," she pleaded, "when the twins came about I had a cryptic pregnancy, I didn't know I was pregnant until I literally gave birth, please, y—you have to believe me..." she sobbed, "go to the car!" She looked to the kids again, "NOW!"

"Whatever," the sassy one had snatched the keys, "get killed then lady, come on crybaby," she snatched her sister by the coat who had full-on sobbed and stormed out of the door.

Kasim stared at Celine for a while and then let her go, he then looked to Zuri who had leaned against the wall listening to the two, "this old bitch raped you?" she asked, "aye bitch—stop fuçking crying, we don't give a fuck about that sob ass story, are they his kids? We need to hear a yes or a fucking no,"

Zuri walked towards the two and placed Kasim behind her, seeing him drop his head and fidget.

"They are," Celine wiped at her eyes, "and I was forced to do what I did, I've lived with that for eleven years now..Kasim—"