12. Y'all know my heart

MERRY CHRISTMAS 🎄 I'm accepting gifts, cash app: $finnbaby 🫨

Be sure you've read last chapter, "11. Beat him home,"

 Beat him home,"

March 1, 2017

••••••

Kasim sat on the steps stationed right in front of their foyer as he heard the locks being fumbled with, a smile graced his face once the door opened and Zuri froze in her spot.

Her eyes practically popped out of her head. He could tell that she had thought she'd beat him home because he didn't park in his usual spot, and seeing him had only made her realize she had not only been late, made him find her, but let him beat her home too. "Daddy—"

"Get freshened up, take your time and come down when you feel like it. No pressure," he stood—flashing her a smile before turning and disappearing down the steps. He chuckled hearing her heels quickly run up the stairs in order to get herself together, "you look so beautiful sweet baby," Kasim complimented as he made it fully down the steps.

Kasim licked over his lips seeing her lean against the wall—naked and bare faced—how he loved.

"Thank you daddy," Nala blushed, "am I able to go in now? Or are we still waiting on pumpkin?"

He looked over her and put the code in to the dungeon, they'd been waiting on Zuri for nearly two hours so it wouldn't hurt her to wait on them until he was ready to deal with her.

Kasim watched as Nala slowly walked into the room, looking over her shoulder in hopes to see Zuri walking in. Only to not see her and let out a shaky breath, he watched intensely and she stared at the three boxes that sat before them on the table in which determined their punishment for the night. They wouldn't know until the box was chosen and they opened it, that always made Nala the most nervous and sometimes he let them switch boxes if he was being generous and it was more than likely why she was looking for Zuri.

"Pick a box, there's no switching tonight' what you get is what you'll receive,"

Nala swallowed hard and took a deep breath before picking the middle box—she faced him and walked to him. She got on her knees and held the box in both hands before lifting it up to him, being sure to keep eye contact, "I've chosen this one, sir,"

Kasim took the box and untied the bow tauntingly slow, he could see Nala's hands shake as she waited patiently to receive her punishment for the night.

A few weeks ago she had to give him eight orgasms and that was without him touching her, meaning she had to do it herself—four were with the thrusting sex machine and the other four were with her own hands. She didn't expect to be back in the dungeon so soon, especially being she treaded lightly to stay far from it. "I want you to read it off for me, you may stand,"