26. Agreed

Be sure you've read last chapter, "25. Promise pinky,"

 Promise pinky,"

April 11, 2017

••••••

Zuri blew out a breath when she looked at the eight pregnancy tests that read negative—four belonging to her, the other four Nala. 

She didn't think they were pregnant or anything but being two weeks ago they had both been nutted in, soon after their periods had went off she just wanted to be on the safe side.

Everyone else's test results had also came back clear, and now that the pregnancy tests were negative she felt like she could breathe.

Zuri was usually on top of things when it came to bringing others into the bedroom, they all had completely bypassed all their rules and lived in the moment but the after scared her.

Sexually transmitted diseases, and unwanted pregnancies terrified her.

After losing Zion, Zuri had made the decision that'd be her first and last pregnancy.

"Don't be so happy," Nala stood next to her and sighed, "would having a kid be so bad?"

Zuri noticed the look on her face, "I'm sorry sunshine, I know you want kids and my reaction was a bit insensitive. I do think that if you were to get pregnant it shouldn't be by anyone else but daddy though," she hugged her, "when are you going to talk to him?"

Nala trashed the tests and wiped underneath her eyes, "I can't force him to want what I want,"

"He also can't force you into not having children because he doesn't want them, before this started we already knew you wanted alot of kids and that he had no desire to have any. Y'all both agreed to disagree, and it seems y'all both still stand on what you said. It's time for a conversation," Zuri leaned against the sink, "the last thing I want for you to do is try to purposely get pregnant by Pa,"

Silence fell over the two, "I wouldn't do that...I'll talk to him,"

The two decided to leave the conversation alone when Nala had burst into tears, Zuri felt bad for her because she cried to her often about children. Each time she promised not to bring it to Kasim's attention for Nala, but, it was starting to break her heart seeing how badly Nala wanted a child of her own, and she was with a man that was adamant on not having any—not even in the future. For everyone to be happy Nala usually always put her wants on the back burner as long as her partners were satisfied, Zuri hated that she did that. She just went with the flow regardless of how she felt at times.