7. They both knew

Be sure you've read last chapter, "6. Nasty enough?"

February 20, 2017

February 20, 2017

••••••

Zuri laid with her legs pushed behind her head as Nala plunged her tongue in and out of her, her legs were shaking and tears fell from her eyes as her second orgasm neared.

The two had snuck away from the card game Kasim was playing with a few men he'd met yesterday— what was supposed to be them grabbing a snack had turned into Nala stripping Zuri of her bathing suit and eating her pussy from the back until she creamed into her mouth. Zuri didn't know rather to blame it on the liquor or the fact Nala had said she hadn't tasted her in so long and couldn't wait no longer— whichever reason she was all for it.

"Taste so good," Nala lifted her head, Zuri's juices dripped down her chin, "are you going to give me another one?" She asked— slapping her pussy. Zuri twitched.

Her mouth fell open and her back arched when Nala stuck two fingers into her— immediately finding her spot. "Ohhhhhhhh shît," she gripped the sheets. "Mhm fuçk! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum!"

Nala smirked and let her legs down, once Zuri started to squirt she rubbed over her clit with enough pressure to make her juices splash everywhere. The sheets, and Nala were soaked as she continued to rub back and forth, while pumping in and out. Zuri quickly closed her legs and scooted up the bed— she was seeing stars while fresh tears rolled down her face.

She hated how Nala had been the only sex partner ever to make her run from the very thing she loved the most....oral sex. Kasim was a beast and she could let him eat on her all day but Nala? She was some type of demon and after that second nut every time Zuri couldn't handle it. While Kasim could make her cum back to back— she could never let Nala eat on her as long.

Nala wiped her face and licked her thumb, Zuri still trembled and breathed heavily.

"Let's go baby, I don't want to miss family feud—live, I'm excited to see daddy and his little group of friends play," Nala stood and walked to the bathroom to turn on the shower, "pumpkin?"

"You just took my soul and now you expect me to move? I need a minute sunshine," her body still shook. "and— as soon as he answer like he ain't in a relationship I'm dragging him by the ear, family feud ask the messiest shit when men on the stage with their women."

Nala laughed, "yeah— him and that survey gone get his ass whooped."

Today was day two on the cruise and it was a fun day at sea. They'd already hit some bars and restaurants, Kasim had been gambling, they'd go watch him play family feud and then they were all getting massages at the cloud 9 spa that was on the cruise, and finally they had planned to go to the white hot not party the director was hosting later tonight. Yesterday was just a chill day for the them, especially since they all had become slightly sea sick.