16. Je tape |filler chapter|

Continuing....

Zuri leaned back in the jacuzzi like tub, her eyes were closed while Nala stood behind her and rubbed her shoulders.

She quietly ate fruit to herself and sipped her wine, letting the hot water soothe and relax her—Zuri had been quiet since she had called the safe word.

The only sounds shared throughout the room was the low music playing on the bluetooth speakers.

"Are you mad at me?" Zuri finally looked up, her eyes glossed over as she looked to Nala for the first time since they walked into the aftercare room. "I'm sorry for everything, seeing Carlos and Destiny had just put me in a bad space and—"

Nala cut her off by leaning down to kiss her lips, "why would I be mad at you pumpkin?"

Zuri shrugged and avoided eye contact, "you were different out there—I've never seen you like that. I just don't want you to be upset with me,"

"You didn't like me out there?"

"That's not what I'm saying, I loved it. But, I don't want that treatment if that means your mad at me, I'll rather have the sweet you all the time. I love the dominant you—you really worked me out but I can't help but to feel that you're mad. I can take Kasim being mad at me but not you," she admitted, "promise me you're not mad sunshine?"

Nala chuckled, "I'm not mad pumpkin' I was just showing you why you should stop underestimating me. I prefer to be submissive to my partners but I can try and be more dominant for y'all as well,"

Zuri smile and pecked her lips, "I can't believe you made me call the safe word so soon."

"Me either," Nala admitted, "I didn't get too carried away did I?"

"Plastic is rougher than the real thing and being I took the entire legnth with no preparation, I am a little sore," Zuri tilted her head back feeling Nala place kisses along her neck, "the pain only reminds me how good you did me. I like it,"

Nala shook her head, "you have a problem pumpkin,"

"Can you get in with me? Please...madam?" Zuri asked her, her voice filled with nervousness.

She felt her cheeks flush when Nala smirked at her, it was crazy that she had Zuri so shy and timid with her now. She'd never seen it before, "sure baby—since you asked so nicely,"

Zuri blushed and watched her strip her leather suit, "you look so good in that—did Kasim put you up to any of this?"

"Are you questioning me?" Nala stepped in once she was fully nude and pulled Zuri to her so she could straddle her, "stop avoiding eye contact with me pumpkin,"

"I'm sorry baby," Zuri apologized and looked to her, "you're making ne nervous, do you want anything? Fruit? Wine? A massage?"

Nala only pulled her into her and kissed her lips, "I want the dynamic to switch back—where's my belle?" She asked referring to what she and Kasim had to address her as when she was in charge.

It was French for beautiful.

"I need a second, are you sure you're not mad at me?" Zuri asked again, Nala nodded and she hugged her. "I'm sorry, again, for everything,"

The two sat there and hugged, Nala was confused on why Zuri had started to cry but she soothed her and let her—had she really did a number on her that bad? Truthfully, Nala' didn't think what she had done was even anything close to how Kasim had done Zuri before, and Zuri had never acted this way to this extent with him. It was all shocking and confusing to her, "I love you sunshine,"