Author's notes

Hi! I'm Lauren the author of this novel, I'm an author of multiple novels but you might know me from my novel You've caught my eye or Notice me for I am as it's related to this novel. If you don't that's fine, it works as a standalone just like those two novels, it's just fun to say they are related because of the main characters plus one more character comes from those two novels.

Before I start explaining, I'd like to say I would like to have support, yeah, any kind of support will be greatly appreciated, whether it's votes, comments, reading this or feedback, it would be greatly appreciated.

Novel information

To start, I'd like to say that updates will be every Tuesday, I know it's not Tuesday today but from next week onwards, I'll be the case.
It will be one episode per week and as I want to be specific, it's about 2900 words so it's plenty for a week.

This novel is available in Tapas and Inkitt

As you can tell this novel is lesbian so this is my first girlxgirl book I hope those that do know me will like this novel too despite it being not gay.

Now here is the description of the novel:

Description: Haneul a fresh high school graduate who just happens to be very smart, moves across the country to study at the prestigious University of Yale.

On the other hand, Alex is in the final year of her Bachelor's degree at the University of Yale years after breaking away from a homophobic home by seeking freedom.

Those two polar opposites end up being dormmates and get forced into unwanted close proximity by sharing a dorm. Despite being so different, will they get on each other's last nerve or will love between those two win, after all?

Contains: Homophobia and mild language but it's censored

I'd like to mention that Yale University is a real University but I don't have lots of knowledge on it, same thing with University life. So, please don't come at me in the comments, bring judgment or hate, I don't want that. I accept advice and tips, good ones that will help me as an author and the growth of this novel.

For those that did read either Notice me for who I am or You've caught my eye, the characters Haneul and Jonathan are from Notice me for who I am and Alexandra (Alex) is from You've caught my eye. All three of the characters didn't play a huge role in those novels but we're still there nonetheless, so this is their love story.

For those that didn't know July 4th the date this novel got published is also the 1st year anniversary of my other novel You've caught my eye! If you want to know more about the character Alex you can go read the 1st year anniversary special of You've caught my eye and for Haneul and Jonathan, you can read episodes 14, 16, 18, 25, 26, 29 and 30 from Notice me for who I am.

As this novel is from 3 years from now, it means it's set in 2026 as Notice me for who I am was set in 2023, the year we are now.

Enough about that, here are the characters.

Characters information

*Note: Characters information or new character might be added over time, this is for now.*

"Note: Ages, weights and heights might change over time during the novel, it's only the stats at the start of the novel.*

*Not all nicknames are used, it's just for fun or nicknames you can use for those characters.*

Main characters

*Another note: Only the main characters have been drawn.*