Halloween Special

*Yeah! I managed to make a Halloween special on time and it's even cooler that it gets to be posted on Halloween too! What are the chances that Halloween falls on a Tuesday and that ends up being this novel's update day? OK, enjoy the special!*

*This is a hypothetical future, it has nothing to do with the story's main storyline.*

Halloween Special

Unknown pov

Of course Halloween's this weekend, how could I not know? Usually, I don't care about Halloween and I only it'd Halloween thanks to people dressing up and doing Halloween festivities. Oh, also those stupid scary ads, are they supposed to be scary?

I don't get the hype of Halloween. It's just a day for kids where they eat candies and dress up as something else. It isn't for kids, yet why does my girlfriend so badly want to celebrate Halloween?

I mean I'm not surprised, she usually gets hyped for stupidies like this.

I don't even want to talk about what she did last year when we still shared dorms. Gosh, she was horrible and still is. Okay, she's not that bad or else she wouldn't be my girlfriend, my first girlfriend to be exact. I wouldn't bother associating myself with the likes of her, that was last year, not anymore the case but she still pisses me off sometimes.

Regardless, I thought this year she would be less hyped up about Halloween but no, gosh was I wrong. It seems to be worse now that we are dating.

And to make matters worse, Halloween falls on a Saturday, so during the weekend. So, it's no surprise that everyone is having stupid Halloween parties and making lots of noise in the dorms. Ugh, I already dread that. Don't they know some want to sleep and study?

Anyway, after my two classes this morning, I was hoping I could advance on my project but no, my plans were ruined. My girlfriend decided to make a surprise visit to the University and pick me up.

That is one thing I had to get used to since dating her, getting used to my plans being ruined all the time. I was not expecting to see her, I guess her class ended early or something.

"Hey, girlfriend." She smirks upon seeing me and her open gesture in public makes me uncomfortable as others outside are looking at us.

"Don't say it so openly, others could hear you know?"

"Oh come on, you're not still sacred? Everyone knows already about us."

"True but it doesn't mean I like that you do open gestures in public."

"Aw, but I love showcasing you're my girlfriend." She pouts.

"I know but just not here."

"Ok, but to make up for it, you'll let me kiss you in the car."

"I guess that's fair."

"Good, I think you realized why I'm here, right?"

"Yes, you decided to randomly pick me up, as usual. You sure like to show off your new car."

"What? She's so pretty! I finally get to have my own car!" I chuckle at the ridiculousness.

"Yeah, yeah but how come you're here? Your class ended early?"

"Nah, it got cancelled."

"Cancelled, that is rare."

"I know but now I get to be with you!" She says happily. She really does like me a lot.

"You could've waited for this weekend though."

"Maybe but I'm not taking opportunities for granted."

"Yeah, we should now."

Love always winsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara