8-Studies in jeopardy

Alex's pov

My roommate...Before I already didn't like thinking of Haneul all that much and I surely don't know. I had already established that she was quite rude and homophobic but two weeks ago she really crossed the last straw.

Yeah, it was her birthday and even if she is quite mean, there was no way I would be mean to the point of not throwing her a birthday party. Even if we don't talk to one another, I'm still her roommate and her ambassador. Through, I no longer think that way anymore.

I still can't believe she had the nerve to be mad that I threw her a little party. Who doesn't celebrate their birthday? I guess she doesn't.

We were already not on talking terms but now we clearly are not. We are back to before, not talking on terms and that means awkward tension too.

Regardless, mark my words, for the first time in my life, I don't like someone and it just so happens to be my roommate.

Yeah, I don't just hate anyone for fun, you'd have to have done a serious offence to make me hate you.

And Haneul did that, she was terribly rude to my girlfriend.

Through this, I no longer have it in me to forgive her or try to be friends with her. I've given her too many chances that she rejected.

It's one thing how mean she is but I'm also a bit mad at her for causing issues with my girlfriend.

Of course, it's not Haneul's fault per set but I had a fight with Madison on the topic of Haneul.

Gosh, I was so sacred it was the end of me and Madison but I'm glad it isn't.

She just ignored me for a good few days and decided to talk to me again when I kept begging her to talk to me again. Yes, I can't stand it when things don't go well and we don't get along. I didn't want to lose her over such a pity fight.

Luckily, she started talking to me again and everything between us is back to normal. Through, the only thing is that I'm not allowed to talk about Haneul ever again. According to Madison, she can't stand hearing about Haneul, my roommate. I guess I understand in some way. I wouldn't do the same due to my kind-hearted heart but there are limits.

For some reason, whenever I think of Haneul, it always goes back to the topic of my girlfriend. Maybe there is a link there after all?

Anyway, as Haneul has made it quite obvious she's avoiding me, well, I can't stand to be in dorms with all that tension.

So I've been going to Mad's often even if I have classes.

After the birthday fiasco, there was no way I was staying at the dorms on a Friday night and as I was in a fight with Madison, I just went out with my friends.

Regardless, there's something else I can no longer ignore, my grades...Yes, it's the first few days of October. I knew my grades to start the year weren't that great and I thought I could turn it around but I guess not.

I'm failing one of my classes, yes, I'm falling when it's my last year in my Bachelor's. I usually don't care all that much but I can't ignore that.

I can't possibly fail that class and have my parents find out. They can't know my studies are in jeopardy. I have to graduate this year no matter what, that's the promise I made to my parents. I can't disappoint them. They already aren't the biggest fan of me, I can't make them the least disappointed in me.

The final exams are right before the Holidays and that is less than 3 months. That is a huge concern. I don't know what to do about it.

I know I'm not the best when it comes to studying and taking things seriously but I didn't think it was that bad, I never failed a class before...