Flavio

Back in the Dark Woods, Erembour and Baba Cara we're building their castle of Terror, one that could generate more shadows,give more power.

"That boy is a good source of power. We must protect the book, as it seems he's pretty liked, so they'll try to come steal our book...and out power..."

"Yes! We'll finally Rule over everything! Just like we wanted..."

"We'll get rid of the fairies and the witches that dared to lock me away...away from you.."

"I took care of those witches..now i rule over them, they are at MY command, but we still need to get rid of that Fairy Queen... everytime i tired those 4 punks always we're there.."

"Should we worry about them? Since we've imprisoned their friend?"

"Don't worry about them, they'll try their little schemes but we'll stop them right...my dear?"

"Yes my dear, we will stop them, i can already feel the power, the regret this boy wears, soon we'll get so strong... they'll bow before us! They'll FEAR US!"

Erembour said as both burst into laughter.
Back at Kingsland, Alex was looking through old scrolls, if Gene found the Legend of Erembour surely there must be something that could slowly him down, right? Well he was wrong, so wrong. Nothing, and i say nothing had any information.

"This is worthless.." he said as he got up, as he was about to exit the library he met with the Grand Fairy

"Oh, hello your highness" she said in her usual soft time

"No need for formalities Grand Fairy, we are all friends in here, can I help you?"

"Maybe i can help you, I've been noticing you're going through the scrolls..our Castle has some more too, in my room to be exact. You can look there"

Alex looked at her and a spark could be seen in his eyes, a spark of hope

"Really? Oh thank you so much! By the way how's everyone?"

"They get better, we'll go back home soon, thank you for taking us in"

"It was the least we could do, now if you'll excuse me i have to go get my team and head there, thank you again!" Alex said as he ran off to the girls. He saw them outside by the Chameleon.

"Let's go to Enchanted Island! The Grand Fairy said there might be some scrolls to help us!" Alex said. They wasted no time and got in the Chameleon, they set course to Enchanted Island, on their way there, they saw the Castle ahead, it was a ruin, it lost it's spark.

"What have this shadow's done?.." Twinkle Asked as she became more and more horrified with the image in front of her

"This is horrifying" Ruby added

The castle was full of slashes and cracks, black goo with a hint of purple covering half of it, corpses of poor fairies  who didn't made it out in time, and they we're caught. Poor souls.

"Im gonna stay in...im too scared to get out to see my friends...dead..." Twinkle said
Alex and Ruby understood her wish and left her in the Chameleon, while they made their way inside the Castle.

"She said her room, so we have to go...up.. those cursed stairs....."

”Great..." Ruby said, and they began going up the stairs

" This is such a mess, why would he be after Gene?" Ruby asked

"They said it goes after Regrets, and Erembour said he feels a strong regret in the room, did he meant Gene?" Ruby continued